VIDEO OF THE DAY: RL DRESSED IN WHITE SHORTS

POST WITH THE MOST: MIXED BAG FOR WEEKED HOME ENTERTAINMENT

 Okay I’m not going to be too wordy.  My fingers are hoarse from shouting all day.  Yes I said my fingers! Long story:  Anyway!  

I composed a little list of blog posts to keep you entertained for the weekend. 

Ready? OKAY! 


TODAY IS SNEAKER DAY BY a(GAY)tekeeperiam showcase some of the most beautiful men in sneakers. Sometimes nothing else but!  A very nice change of pace from the monotonous. 

We have another post from the same blog buddy. This time he gets us wet with TODAY IS BATH TUB DAY.

Tank is an R&B singer with a not so bad voice, and even better body. Check out R&B SINGER TANK From blogger THE MAN CRUSH BLOG.

Sometimes it's good to just get away.  Let's take a trip to TROPICAL DESIRES.  I don't know who QUINCY is but I wouldn't mind visiting his tropical island anytime!

If it's one thing I love to see; It's a sexy guy in some underwear. Mistress, As You Wish... Happy National Underwear Day got my boy from WONDERLAND BURLESQUE stripping down to his chonies. Somehow that MISTRESS MADDIE knows how to get a guy out of his pants before that poor Son of Bitch knew what hit him! How many times have I dropped trou with my tail pointing straight north wondering,"What the F*ck just happened!!?? Speaking of our sexual Svengali: 36 DAYS reminds us of the importance of getting our votes counted while reminding us why we love this man in tight pants.

BIG WHACK ATTACK Gave the best charge with his post BY YOURSELF. Enjoy your time by yourself but also VOTE! If you can do it early do it. And by all means, Don't just stare at your dick.......You know what to do. Hint: one involves multiple releasing of endorphins. The other involves your democracy. Do the right thing.


If you like thongs and booty LUKE'S COOL ASS BLOG has just the post for you with Thongs, fundoshi...and less... . Take a look inside.  I think you may want to camp out for awhile.

I love me some NICE MEAT. You will definitely find that at AGB MEAT MARKET.  The Market has plenty of meat to keep your mouth nice and full.

A few have asked me why I got rid of all of my stories.  I haven't gotten rid of them.  I currently have them in my queue for editing and proofing. I will be bringing many back in preview form for my new website coming 2021. But for now enjoy Chapter 2 of TRUTH OR DARE Chapter two picks up from the tease of chapter one with TRUTH OR DARE (S1 Ep2) THE ACT AND CONFESSION. Enjoy !

Well I hope this tides you over for the time being. Stay safe and I wish you hugs and kisses. (Only If they've been screened and cleared for safety inspection.)


8 comments:

  1. Aww. You so sweet to do this recap. I wanna know why your fingers are hoarse? I get cramps in mine on occasion... but it's usually from working my 9 to 5 while looking at the pics you post of your fine self on this here blog. Have a lovely weekend. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, when you have to yell with your fingers as much as I did over the past few days you would understand. ESPECIALLY my middle ones. People are totally stuck on stupid these days. But the beautiful thing is the weekend is here ! Yay!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this list and for including me. I see I have some reading to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are quite welcome. You have such great material.

      Delete
  3. Wow! Thanks for your kind words about my blog...and the great notes about your favorites (many of whom I already enjoy both their comments and/or blogs)!
    Note: I sent you the promised pm...at least part 1! Looking forward to the day we can get together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! I’m on my way to see my prize! Thank you so much for so much love. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😘

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

About Me

My photo
The Male Casting Couch is my journey as an artist to capture the beauty, masculinity and eroticism that makes a man who he is. The models I photograph are real men with real lives. I love hearing your thoughts opinions and suggestions. I look forward to sharing my journey and experiences with you. To get in contact with me you can reach me at themalecastingcouch@gmail.com Thanks for stopping by.