VIDEO OF THE DAY: RL DRESSED IN WHITE SHORTS

MY SEXY CHAT BUDDY




 


Normally I don't do this.  It actually took me awhile to decide to post this for the simple fact that as an artist and a blogger; 95.9% of the material I post is my own original work.


But this gentleman sent me the photo and told me that I had permission to post. We had been chatting back and forth. He is the guy that reached out to me some time ago in regards to being interested in posing for me. See: KEEPING IN CONTACT


We chatted a few times and I must say that I often enjoyed chatting with him and when he shared his shower picture I was all over him. (Even if it was only in my wettest dreams.)


But yes! This cutie is definitely one who’s email I look forward to seeing pop up. (With the addition to The Mistress and Luke.) Three people that makes my thing go SCHWIING !

11 comments:

  1. How great that you have such devoted fans! Very hot, too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a grateful man indeed to have a fanbase let alone a sexy fanbase.Delicious!

      Delete
  2. We can see why hearing from him might cause a rise in your interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well since your an artist you would know good or moving work...you have the eye for it! It a great picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a sexy body when I see one. *clears throat and looks toward the direction of.....*

      Delete
  4. ...then I better get my email composed and off to you...especially after those great comments on my blog!!! I will let you know when I send it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So if I start my own blog, will hotties send me pics cooling off too? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir Kevin: I am sure you will find quite the enjoyment of plenty of sexy conversation and an occasional image to get your juices flowing (or shooting depending on the pressure of your valve. Me I'm an oozer myself. But I digress .

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

About Me

My photo
The Male Casting Couch is my journey as an artist to capture the beauty, masculinity and eroticism that makes a man who he is. The models I photograph are real men with real lives. I love hearing your thoughts opinions and suggestions. I look forward to sharing my journey and experiences with you. To get in contact with me you can reach me at themalecastingcouch@gmail.com Thanks for stopping by.