VIDEO OF THE DAY: RL DRESSED IN WHITE SHORTS

UNDERWEAR SUNDAY

Good evening everyone.  It has been a hot one all day. The A.C. has been on and off although I have really been avoiding turning it on too much to save energy.  As hot as it has been it has been nice seeing Boss in his underwear all day.  I think he may be enjoying seeing me in mine as well.  However today I’m wearing   my baggy old man underwear. Nothing is really sexy about the design.  But I got to say I do like the way I swing in them.  Underwear Sunday has become somewhat of a weekend ritual for Boss and I as of late. Maybe I might give some thought to giving an occasional show and calling the segment Underwear Sunday. What do you think?  Better thought: what if the whole blogger gang did a post every now and then in their undies? How hot would that be !  There are few bloggers I would love to see in their undies. Not mentioning any names because I definitely don’t want to put anyone on the spot. But man I’m getting excited thinking about it! What do you say ?

Anyway. Happy Underwear Sunday!



No these are not my sexiest undies.....I know ! LOL 


5 comments:

  1. ...the top image reveals plenty that is an incredible turn on....it is such a tease because nothing is visually shown...but - in fact - your assets are really totally revealed...and delightfully so...
    Great idea...underwear Sunday....my preference is for a thong - just feels so good and is so minimal - but I probably photograph better in a square cut brief ( favorite now is a pair of Calvins that are cut to show one’s bulge at its best)!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You; my sexy friend, I am looking forward to seeing that thong !

      Delete
    2. ....will have to make that a high priority assignment!!! LOL!!! ....got a couple new 2Xist thongs that I like just fine!!!

      Delete
  2. I... I am in love. Sigh. I did post some undie pics a few weeks back. That is what this Covid crisis has brought us to. But you! You need to share more... cuz what you got? I adore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I HAVE to visit your blog to see that ! I look forward to checking out the goods!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

About Me

My photo
The Male Casting Couch is my journey as an artist to capture the beauty, masculinity and eroticism that makes a man who he is. The models I photograph are real men with real lives. I love hearing your thoughts opinions and suggestions. I look forward to sharing my journey and experiences with you. To get in contact with me you can reach me at themalecastingcouch@gmail.com Thanks for stopping by.