IMAGE OF THE DAY: L TO R RICK, JORGEN, TOMMY G.

IMAGE OF THE DAY: L TO R RICK, JORGEN, TOMMY G.

KEEPING IN CONTACT

It is official I am currently checking all my email boxes more regularly.  I received a very warm email from a handsome guy who wanted to pose for me last year.  Things never materialized. And now that we are dealing with a global health crisis, it looks as though it may be even longer. But I am definitely looking forward to meeting this guy.

He did mention he had problems reaching my blog. And I noticed that I can't comment in the safari browser.  I have to use Firefox.  So anyone having difficulty commenting or getting to my blog; try Firefox.


And to the gentleman who thought  I was just bullshitting you to flatter you:


I don’t bullshit when it comes to sexy. I like what I see and I will compliment him. Maybe even spank him if he’s been a bad boy. lol 

But one thing at a time. First we have to get your ass to The Couch ! I’ll keep a warm spot.  :-)

6 comments:

  1. Hope you have yourself a couch mate soon! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A boy can dream ! I’m looking forward to it. Hope all is well with you.

      Delete
  2. ...understand all too well!!! My email inbox is getting more and more unmanageable by the day! Between nested messages ( that my cellphone seems to think I want) and a flood of campaign emails that arrive constantly (due to the well made donations to defeat the current malevolent, corrupt and incompetent administration and return the soul to our country), finding the emails I want is a real challenge!!! Wish you the best in all your efforts!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep up the good work. It will pay off. I know I have to keep doing whatever I can to make a difference no matter how large or small.

      Delete
  3. always waiting for your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing your posts... and always appreciate when you leave comments on mine. But I don't think we've ever exchanged a single email! I also realize that we haven't exchanged links. I must remedy that on my end right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

About Me

My photo
The Male Casting Couch is my journey as an artist to capture the beauty, masculinity and eroticism that makes a man who he is. The models I photograph are real men with real lives. I love hearing your thoughts opinions and suggestions. I look forward to sharing my journey and experiences with you. To get in contact with me you can reach me at themalecastingcouch@gmail.com Thanks for stopping by.