IMAGE OF THE DAY: L TO R RICK, JORGEN, TOMMY G.

IMAGE OF THE DAY: L TO R RICK, JORGEN, TOMMY G.

POST WITH THE MOST: ASSPLAY

 I was thinking about you the other day. Some of those thoughts were dirty.  But also thinking how I miss talking with you. and seeing you strip naked.  I wish I would have seized the opportunity to enjoy being in your warm mouth when it was there. I may never feel your tongue swirl around my shaft ever again or smack that callipygian booty of yours. But it is always fun to go back and see those pictures and few clips and remember the fun times we had.  This goes out to my buddy ROBERT.  

From the post ASSPLAY

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I remember this... very sexy. A very hot moment captured. Thanks for re-sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

About Me

My photo
The Male Casting Couch is my journey as an artist to capture the beauty, masculinity and eroticism that makes a man who he is. The models I photograph are real men with real lives. I love hearing your thoughts opinions and suggestions. I look forward to sharing my journey and experiences with you. To get in contact with me you can reach me at themalecastingcouch@gmail.com Thanks for stopping by.