VIDEO OF THE DAY: RL DRESSED IN WHITE SHORTS

ASSPLAY





 

He gyrated his hips and moved his ass to the beat of the music. 

Cock rock hard as he opened his hole and played for me.

Maybe it was the curiosity of being straight and wanting to know
what it feels like to have a cock in him .

Maybe he just had great rhythm and loved the tease.

I often wonder if he realized how much I wanted to fuck him that day.

Maybe I may never get that chance.

But this moment will always ignite the fire that burned within me that afternoon. 


12 comments:

  1. I just wanna eat it... slurp. Very sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can’t believe that’s me bet you would love to see me riding my toy. There is still time to make it happen mark. Maybe uptonking could help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to do it again for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo to you both....clearly working well together on this effort!!!
    Mark: Excellent words and images...you really captured the beauty of this man!!!
    Robert: Gorgeous ass (and everything else)!!! ... you really know how to tease with those gentle swipes across your ass, with a slight pull of the cheek and a rotation of the hips to provide a tantalizing spread!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure if you get my emails mark

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

About Me

My photo
The Male Casting Couch is my journey as an artist to capture the beauty, masculinity and eroticism that makes a man who he is. The models I photograph are real men with real lives. I love hearing your thoughts opinions and suggestions. I look forward to sharing my journey and experiences with you. To get in contact with me you can reach me at themalecastingcouch@gmail.com Thanks for stopping by.