VIDEO OF THE DAY: RL DRESSED IN WHITE SHORTS

THE POLLS ARE IN: THE DIRTY JOCKSTRAP CHALLENGE.

 


Out of 472 views  16 yes 5 no So out of 472 views only 21 voted. but hey It was interesting nevertheless.  So instead of documenting the challenge on The Couch, I've decided to create another blog documenting the journey. I haven't decided if it would be a permanent blog or not but I figure no need to gross some out when I could have a "For Your Eyes Only" blog. Anyway Saturday evening will be the first post. I'll post a link once I come up with a title. But for now. Happy early weekend !

9 comments:

  1. I'm so curious! please don't be shy.
    Try to be as exhibitionist as possible!
    happy week end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent solution! And I love that pic btw... such a beauty. Grrr. You look edible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo....look at THAT photo. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...photo above is such a great tease!!!!...of course I’ll be waiting with bated breath(and I think there is a playful pun intended)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I myself, the dirty jock strap thing doesn't do a thing me or the smell, but I say go have fun with it! Now that said, I do like a guy in jocks strap, and baby, you fill it out very well indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. W😍W I love Cocks in Jocks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very edible, very cute, hell, VERY SEXY. I too love a guy in sexy jocks and WITHOUT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quite the package. Nice jock strap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

About Me

My photo
The Male Casting Couch is my journey as an artist to capture the beauty, masculinity and eroticism that makes a man who he is. The models I photograph are real men with real lives. I love hearing your thoughts opinions and suggestions. I look forward to sharing my journey and experiences with you. To get in contact with me you can reach me at themalecastingcouch@gmail.com Thanks for stopping by.