VIDEO OF THE DAY: RL DRESSED IN WHITE SHORTS

ALPHA


Alpha in every way, he made it easy to capture his masculine traits. I had the opportunity of being in the right location at the right time.


Surrounded by white walls, white bed sheets and a white fluffy pillow; The contrast on his ebony skin screams out the parallels between that moment and the reality of being an underrepresented, unappreciated gem in a media that only celebrates the status quo.


Not realizing his awesome unscripted pose; when showing the image back to him he said stoically and nonchalantly, "Pretty badass." and got back on the bed to finish the session.


His usual stoic demeanor makes it hard to tell if he is enjoying himself during the shoot. And then the layers finally starts to peel once he realizes how enthralled I am by his masculinity.

8 comments:

  1. Alpha men are the best tops out there, period. 💪🏻🔥😈

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you have begun the representation - and, dare I say, full appreciation process with him. Nice! (Thank you!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GRRRRRRRR. Very hot. I just wanna... I do!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding image...more comments to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow just wow . You started shooting again? I really like what I see

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...brilliant image...the intensity of his look brings to mind the brutally direct and honest images of the Avedon portrait of the Windsors in exile and Berenice Abbott’s portrait of the Princesse Eugénie Murat...the latter being one of my favorite images and like the Princesse, I suspect you don’t want to mess with Alpha...
    Composition and pose show you doing your best work...and the tantalizing tease of that cock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is something about the great outdoors that drives the hormones of our Twink's wild. Maybe it's the natural animal instinct or maybe it's the adrenaline flowing with just the thought that you might get caught with you cock in someone's ass and nowhere to go.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

About Me

My photo
The Male Casting Couch is my journey as an artist to capture the beauty, masculinity and eroticism that makes a man who he is. The models I photograph are real men with real lives. I love hearing your thoughts opinions and suggestions. I look forward to sharing my journey and experiences with you. To get in contact with me you can reach me at themalecastingcouch@gmail.com Thanks for stopping by.