VIDEO OF THE DAY: RL DRESSED IN WHITE SHORTS

THE MALE CASTING COUCH ANTHOLOGY 2014 - 2019

We've come a long way baby ! We've had our ups and downs, our good and bad times. But we are still here doing it. There are bloggers that have been sharing for 8,9,10+ years. To you I tip my hat!
Since I was too busy with work and my sites to celebrate The Couch's 4th anniversary back in July; I decided to do a walk down memory lane. Alright boots........START WALKIN'!

Tommy G. hitting the G. Spot.











Taking you back to JON FINGERING HIS HOLE
To the present With Jorgen.


4 comments:

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

About Me

My photo
The Male Casting Couch is my journey as an artist to capture the beauty, masculinity and eroticism that makes a man who he is. The models I photograph are real men with real lives. I love hearing your thoughts opinions and suggestions. I look forward to sharing my journey and experiences with you. To get in contact with me you can reach me at themalecastingcouch@gmail.com Thanks for stopping by.