IMAGE OF THE DAY: L TO R RICK, JORGEN, TOMMY G.

IMAGE OF THE DAY: L TO R RICK, JORGEN, TOMMY G.

COWBOY FRIDAY : SNEAK PEAK FROM DAKOTA


Dakota is a total sweetheart. He enjoyed every inch of our fun shoot and I look forward to more.


There's been lots of inquiries as to exactly when Themalecastingcouch.com will launch.
Well, there is still some red tape and legal requirements that need to be met before the actual launching.  

Also I have the sister; actually let's call it the brother site that I need to focus on. I'm currently proof reading my stories and adding new material before it's time for launching. 

But definitely 2019 is the year. but for now just enjoy a little bit of Dakota.






8 comments:

  1. ...excellent images, Mark!!! ...very cute guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. LOL! I will email my portfolio shot!!!

      Delete
    2. I LOVE your portfolio ! I may have to do some deeper probing during the interview . :-)

      Delete
    3. ...the mark of a great photographer is the penetrating images that they produce!!! ;-)

      Delete
  3. Lovely images to tease everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

About Me

My photo
The Male Casting Couch is my journey as an artist to capture the beauty, masculinity and eroticism that makes a man who he is. The models I photograph are real men with real lives. I love hearing your thoughts opinions and suggestions. I look forward to sharing my journey and experiences with you. To get in contact with me you can reach me at themalecastingcouch@gmail.com Thanks for stopping by.