VIDEO OF THE DAY: RL DRESSED IN WHITE SHORTS

THE SCENT OF KENT

 I remember it like it was yesterday.  It was during the summer last year.  The air conditioner needed fixing and there was a light I wanted replaced in the office.  

Needless to say; I was more than excited to see our trusty maintenance guy come to fix the problem.  There are about three different maintenance people in our apt complex.  Every last one of them are excellent at what they do and are super friendly.  However the one that came to assist us this day has always been my favorite.  

He is a good looking white guy.  He has sandy brown hair almost blond but not quite.  He stands about 5’6 to 5’7” but definitely not more than 5’7”.

Something about him turns me on seriously!  Maybe it’s his clean cut image.  He is usually clean shaven and as of late he’s been sporting glasses.  He looks like a shorter version of Clark Kent if his hair was sandy brown.  Okay The description is all over the place but if you saw him you’d be like,”Damn!”  “Now I get it!”

Anyway he came over to fix the air conditioner and replace the light.

Taking that it was summer time; I am aware that working the type of job he does causes perspiration often.  It wasn’t until after he completed the task of fixing the cooler that he got on the stool to change the light on the ceiling of the office.  It was then when he raised his arms to change the light that the scent from his pits hit me. It wasn’t strong nor was it offensive.  But it definitely gave me a different perspective of this mild mannered repair man. 

For the first time I saw more than a clean cut, slightly nerdish but confident guy.  Now, I had also taken in the scent of a virile man whose pheromones had me weak in the knees. 

I’m surprised I’m sharing so intimately but when he got ready to leave, I trailed close behind to get a another hit of his scent. Even after he left I could still smell his presence. 

I repeat this; He did not have a strong or foul odor. But he had enough pheromones to leave me basking in his scent for a few minutes.  The scent of a man is powerful and I’m so glad I had the opportunity to take in Clark Kent even if it was from the man’s glands themselves.

5 comments:

  1. "The Scent of a Woman" could easily be remade with men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it when their scent gets in my nostrils and stays, even after a shower. Sigh. Oh. I miss it so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you got me thinking of him...so vividly told....I can see him and smell him.....and sense why you trailed him to the door!
    Hope you’re doing well in these truly challenging times....the arch villain was defeated but will neither concede nor allow the much need transition to proceed to protect our National security and effectively save lives during the pandemic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

About Me

My photo
The Male Casting Couch is my journey as an artist to capture the beauty, masculinity and eroticism that makes a man who he is. The models I photograph are real men with real lives. I love hearing your thoughts opinions and suggestions. I look forward to sharing my journey and experiences with you. To get in contact with me you can reach me at themalecastingcouch@gmail.com Thanks for stopping by.