IMAGE OF THE DAY: L TO R RICK, JORGEN, TOMMY G.

IMAGE OF THE DAY: L TO R RICK, JORGEN, TOMMY G.

CHRONICLES OF THE SCRUFFY BLACK GUY: I HAVE A CONFESSION

Often I'm asked, "How is it that you're not tempted  with all the hot guys that you photograph?"The thing is the temptation is there. I just don't act upon those temptations......USUALLY.

Every now and then If I'm working with someone that is a regular model and we have a good standing with each other I may fool around a bit. Usually I never make the first move. I do this more out of my own personal code of respecting the model's boundaries. 

Yes I flirt. I've even had some models reveal some intimate fantasies they had of me and visa versa. But I don't interrupt our shoot for any prurient activities. Well, NOT USUALLY.

I do have a confession. My last photo shoot: I hit it. The first time in a very long time, I got that ass. Is it something I'm ashamed of? No. Is it something I'm proud of? No. Is it a great experience between two grown and sexy men? Hell yeah !

I share this because well, this is a sex blog. Duh! But I also share this just to remind everyone that I don't have some superior self control or moral high ground that separates me from the rest.

He was naked on the bed posing ass up. I got from behind as I snapped the camera shutter. He looked back with a smile as to give me the heads up. I slowly lubed the threshold of his hole and did what needed to be done. So yeah I not only get tempted but occasionally have some fun too.

Being the man that loves capturing erotica, I asked if I could get it on film and share, which he was more than happy to do. I'll leave it up for a short time on my video header. Hopefully you will catch a glimpse of the not so usual workings of what happens behind the scenes. Enjoy.


11 comments:

  1. Remarkable header film…so sensitively captured…a most luscious ass…as well as the delight of watching your beautiful hand in motion..intensely erotic…penetratingly so

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow you have a poetic way with words Sir! You are too kind. But DON"T STOP !

      Delete
    2. Just one more reason to get together for that beer…I’m sure we’d have much on which to converse - from politics to photography to erotic studio technique - all with a most elegant.sensibility, in view of our mutual appreciation of language, shared goals, etc,,,in the meantime keep up the great work…and many thanks for sharing!!!

      Delete
  2. I have often wondered that myself.if you were taking pictures of me...and working with you...I know I'd get hard. I'll bring my white jeans......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And yes...the header was hot. I totally pulled my cock out and jacked off.

      Delete
    2. I saw on one of the post on ABOYSLIFE blog that you had some white cut off shorts in which you were BUSTING OUT of. Please elaborate. :-)

      Delete
    3. Oh my goodness! I wouldn't get anything done. I probably would take one photo. The rest of the time would be spent trying to get you out them damn white jeans !

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing. And, no worries... I always assumed you were quite human! :) Good for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two lucky guys love your content from the time we did a shoot all the way watching your shot drip from this young man. Keep doing you and ever once in awhile doing them lol. I still think of what you might have felt like during our shoots love your work and miss you Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Mark. I gotta say, some of your models are too hot to not be tempted.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

About Me

My photo
The Male Casting Couch is my journey as an artist to capture the beauty, masculinity and eroticism that makes a man who he is. The models I photograph are real men with real lives. I love hearing your thoughts opinions and suggestions. I look forward to sharing my journey and experiences with you. To get in contact with me you can reach me at themalecastingcouch@gmail.com Thanks for stopping by.