VIDEO OF THE DAY: RL DRESSED IN WHITE SHORTS

THE DIRTY JOCK CHALLENGE

 



Okay. Have I lost it or what?  For some reason I keep running into these blogs and post that features these gritty guys wearing the raunchiest, stained, dirty jockstraps. And as gross as it may seem, I am hell of intrigued by it. 


Now you know I have my kinks and fetishes. But there is a difference between kink and downright filth right?  And as much of a clean freak as I am, I'm still intrigued.


Okay. So this is the deal. I got me a new jockstrap last week; nothing fancy, just a plain white jock. Let’s just say I had some fun with it in the shower. I had plenty of use for my yellow hanky. (Yes, I have been know to not only sport my yellow hanky at times but I also have had a fun time with a recipient  or three.) 

This session however would be done solo; by myself but nevertheless fun. 

After my morning whiz; I was already up for another type of reliving.

After I shot what was quite an impressive load; I decided not to get rid of the evidence. (I Got it all documented.) That pair will be my “go to” pair when I want to release some tension. 

My challenge is to see how long I will go before I’ve said, “enough is enough!”


Now I am not stupid. Of course I'm going to wash it before I even think of putting it back on. The rank of dried piss and cum is one that will never leave your memory. Trust me on this one! Besides I like cheese on my food not my dick! The main goal is to break in a fresh jockstrap and chronicle the process of a nice white pair into a Mark painted, well used jock.


Debate : Do I post here or No none wants to see that crazy mess?  I must add warning: ⚠️ if I do post there will be various W/S Clips with it. 


I got a new poll on my blog where you can vote yes or no on whether I should post this challenge here or not.  Vote as many times as you like.  I will have the poll up for about two weeks.

Go to the poll on my blog and cast your vote.


It would be interesting to see the responses. 

14 comments:

  1. Hey. Nice new look to the blog. Very high tech. Which means it confused me a bit. Love the new look. You and The Other Side of The Sling! with the jock strap thing. I love jocks. And I am intrigued, but what you're proposing... it's not for me. I do admire those that are into it... and I certainly don't mind looking. I like your experimental side and applaud it. So, go for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am still trying determine if I like the new format. It was a bit confusing for me as well. Well I switch up every so often. So we’ll see how this works out. As for my little challenge, I this I’m going to see how long this lasts.. But so far it’s 3 yes 2 no. Just one under half. Hmmmm! 🤔

      Delete
  2. Hi. Oh god no. I really don't wanna see that stuff. 🙄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha 🤣 I heard that all the way in my room with the door closed. lol I got it. It’s not for everybody. I do appreciate your honesty.

      Delete
  3. While there is something about a man in a jock...and I use the occasional piss-pic on my blog, I'm not into water sports at all. So, it would be a pass for me. But, like Upton says, your experimentation should be applauded. We should always be GGG - even when we're going solo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your input. I had to look up GGG. I let others say whether I’m good in bed. But I believe I’m giving. OrI try to Be as giving in pleasure as my partner does. Oh and Game? I think that’s a given. Haha. 🤣 I appreciate your honesty.

      Delete
  4. I just read your answer from the 26th of whattapp. No prob bud. From Tony

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I voted "YES I wanna see !!!"

      Delete
    2. I want to. I am getting a lot of yes votes. but I will still hold off for awhile to give others time to vote.. Hope all is well sexy !

      Delete
  6. Mark, Trust this playful posts reflects a sense of relief and optimism following the defeat of the tyrant and return to competentcy...I know I feel a tremendous burden was lifted off my shoulders...and m ready for the work that must be done starting to make sure the defeat is permanent..and promises kept...
    I usually defer to the poster’s discretion on what to post...and I doubt if I have every been disappointed in what you post (the opposite in fact)!!! Your artistic sensibilities - competent, elegant , provoking and challenging - have always drawn me to this blog and to enjoy the latest post and look forward to the next!!
    ....plus I still have that hot image of you in that red jock!!!
    Btw, I really like your latest edition of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your support. I hope all is well. Haven't seen you post in a bit. You must be pretty busy at work. Or maybe you are just in chill mode. whatever I am glad to keep in contact with you.

      Delete
    2. A bit of both...LOL!!! It is great to keep in contact!!!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

About Me

My photo
The Male Casting Couch is my journey as an artist to capture the beauty, masculinity and eroticism that makes a man who he is. The models I photograph are real men with real lives. I love hearing your thoughts opinions and suggestions. I look forward to sharing my journey and experiences with you. To get in contact with me you can reach me at themalecastingcouch@gmail.com Thanks for stopping by.