VIDEO OF THE DAY: RL DRESSED IN WHITE SHORTS

TASTE OF NATURE


I wanted to take some time to share some nature a bit. So much of my work is done indoors due to the nature of my work. And it is often hard to find those serene areas being in such a populated place. Every now and then I find that one spot that that is so serene and peaceful.


I think this is a perfect time to share something positive and peaceful.




Going through my small port of nature shots has made me realize how refreshing it is to do something different . 










6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I really wanted a break from all that's going on and I thought some out door scenery would be nice.

      Delete
  2. It is of course wonderful...thanks for sharing. These are very soothing images that calm the spirit in these challenging times, so thank you for that! Be well dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so pretty out there, Mark. Love it! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Self-portrait on the beach?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. No it is not me. one of the sexy men I had the privilege to photograph. I will make a tab so you can see more of this gentleman.

      Look for Mark Lestrange

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

About Me

My photo
The Male Casting Couch is my journey as an artist to capture the beauty, masculinity and eroticism that makes a man who he is. The models I photograph are real men with real lives. I love hearing your thoughts opinions and suggestions. I look forward to sharing my journey and experiences with you. To get in contact with me you can reach me at themalecastingcouch@gmail.com Thanks for stopping by.