VIDEO OF THE DAY: RL DRESSED IN WHITE SHORTS

GOOD BYE DEAR FRIEND, GABRIEL

It has been too long ! I see a dear friend Gabe from GUYS FROM BEHIND has closed his blog. According to the last post this took place around six months ago. 

I wonder if anyone keeps in contact with him. I wonder how he is doing. The last I recall he had a business that kept him pretty busy.  Anyway although I wasn’t online for quite some time, I do wish I would have had the chance to say goodbye properly.


And Luke from LUKE’S COOL ASS BLOG apparently hasn’t posted in about eight months. 


Luke was always a sweetheart. We attempted numerous times to get together for a drink and there was always something getting in the way; the weather,  Covid, etc. But I loved chatting with him. I am realizing that it’s okay to take mental health breaks but it’s also important not to let time pass so long that you miss out on big events in other’s lives.


So as I ease back onto to The Couch, I will take the time to reach out to some old friends of mine and catch up.


But for now, enjoy your Sunday everyone!



8 comments:

  1. Good to see you. I never knew Gabe...but I think our friend Maddie keeps in touch with both Gabe and Luke. Gabes blog was very fun...I believe he was having many problems with blogger taking his posts down and flagging him....so he threw in the towel out of frustration. Meanwhile the Mistress ran off to Budapest and has yet to return.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Talking about change! Yeah it is a shame that Blogger has been unkind to Fellow bloggers. And even if they were to be serious about "violations" they were and are very partial to who they choose to remove. It is like that all over. Well I hope that like Stella, The Mistress is getting her groove back. Not like it ever left!

      Delete
  2. Pat Lark at Big Whack Attack says,
    Bogger removed his Barefoot Men blog without warning --- again! He was just too aggravated to try to get them to reinstate it. So, he gave up on the Guys From Behind. I still hear from him from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is really a shame. I hope he's doing okay. I miss his posts and the sexy banter back and forth.

      Delete
  3. Love the photos. And always good to hear from you, my dear. Hope all is well. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, it is I tonyitalian. I have not kept in touch with any of you in I guess a couple of years. I just happened to search around today and found you AND discovered the latest about our dear friends. I am ok, almost 72/2 years young. In late July I had a eye surgery called droopey eye lid. It was very successful and doctor wants to see me in November. My email is still the same tonyitalian1951@comcast.net
    If you should write me place in subject line IT IS ME and I will know right away. Please take care of yourself and hope to hear from you ASAP.
    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mark…just by random chance I caught your comment about Gabriel and me…unfortunately I have not heard a peep from Gabriel in a long time. I hope he is doing well and hopefully has found the man of his dreams …and just has no time for blogging. I still want to get together for that beer! I’ll send you an email cause lately I just haven’t been following blogspot. Hugs, Luke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

About Me

My photo
The Male Casting Couch is my journey as an artist to capture the beauty, masculinity and eroticism that makes a man who he is. The models I photograph are real men with real lives. I love hearing your thoughts opinions and suggestions. I look forward to sharing my journey and experiences with you. To get in contact with me you can reach me at themalecastingcouch@gmail.com Thanks for stopping by.