VIDEO OF THE DAY: RL DRESSED IN WHITE SHORTS

BLUE

After the burn out of the last election, I made the decision to keep my blogs specially related to my male photography and my own personal postings and not get political unless necessary. Well, it is necessary.


Tuesday November 8, 2022 are the Midterm election.  If you haven't voted, now is the time. 


I am not going to twist anyone's arm on what to vote on.  However, I am going to keep it real.


If you are not voting Blue you are blatantly saying that your agenda is more important than keeping our democracy (which isn't really a true democracy) alive.  


This midterm is not the one to "Sit out." Too much is at stake.  


Just remember : If you think you are just fine with they way the Republicans are changing things, give it time.  Wait until something you are passionate about, something that you deem important is taken away from you.  With them it will happen to you as well.  This is going to ruffle some feathers.  I DON'T CARE. Your White privilege that has gotten you where you are today will be gone because it would no longer be about your privilege but your class. And how much do you really think you are worth to them?


Understand that even though my stance lean left. I don't hate on people with a different view than mine. What I do have an issue with are those who will do anything; whether legal or not to stay or gain political power.  I do have issue with people who become harmful and violent to stay or gain power.  And I do have issue with people who refuse to see the horrible things happening in this country because they want their party to win.


And for the Blue of us:

At the beginning of this post I said. that I decided not to get as politically charged as I was in 2020. That whole year burned me the fuck out. But you know who's not tired? Those maga idiots waving flags and gunns, driving down the street in their pick up covered in stickers.


It is time to get more involved. Donate whatever possible to the cause. I know it is a pain but there is too much at stake not to.  I wish I would have done it much sooner. But I do plan to put my money where my mouth is......Tonight.

My contributions for 2020



My contributions for 2022







6 comments:

  1. Voted RED all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes it is imperative! There can no longer be a laxed attitude toward voting ESPECIALLY Midterm.

      Delete
  3. I voted... with my big dick! Destroy the GOP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you. I voted with every body part I possibly could.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

About Me

My photo
The Male Casting Couch is my journey as an artist to capture the beauty, masculinity and eroticism that makes a man who he is. The models I photograph are real men with real lives. I love hearing your thoughts opinions and suggestions. I look forward to sharing my journey and experiences with you. To get in contact with me you can reach me at themalecastingcouch@gmail.com Thanks for stopping by.