Friday, November 27, 2015

Off The Market


It's been quite awhile.  For the first time in about two months I'm lying in bed with my note pad, putting my thoughts down for my blog.  It feels good to be writing again but to be honest, it's not like something I totally missed.  What I missed most is the camaraderie of my fellow bloggers.

But as of late my attention has been more focused on my family. 

I could share some stories about some of my latest escapades (which I probably will In the future.)  But as of now my focus is on spending quality time with my man.  It's time to get back to having dinner ready when he gets home from work.  Yes I wear the apron and it fits quite nice. lol  

 I'm ready for us to share about our work days over dinner, turn on the boob tube and just enjoy each others' presence. 

As for posting, I could create some hot erotic fiction of some fantasy I had for you to get off to, but I'd prefer to keep my writing as close to my real life experiences as possible.  So long story short.......I don't have much for you now.  I figure if I don't have anything to say, why post?

I did have two recent photo shoots in which I'm editing for the blog so stay tuned. 

Its time for me to visit my favorite blogs and comment and chat with my buddies.  But again after awhile, consuming all the countless naked men and gay sex on the net just makes me numb to it all. 


Sex can be a very healthy part of our lives and erotica is a good way to stimulate your mind as well as the bulge in your drawers.

But over stimulation makes it boring and that high that you get isn't there anymore, hence the reason why I'm posting some of my non erotic work as well.  I'm not just a sexual being.  I'm a being.  That is part of what The Male Casting Couch is to me as well.
Maybe some day I might post about my hook up with this cute submissive white guy who got on his knees and took every drop he could from me.  Yes there is the sex party in San Francisco I attended where the fun seemingly didn't end.  There is the creepy guy that came over that will never come back again.  As hot as these stories may seem (well, with the exception of the creepy guy story)  they all play a factor to me taking myself off the market.

It all comes down to the 80/20 rule thing.  You have a partner that will never fulfill 100% of your wants or needs.  At most he or she will provide 80%.  But then someone comes along and have the other 20% that's been missing.  Often times we are ecstatic that we found someone with that 20% only to discover that all that person has to offer is that 20%.  


Meeting this person and hooking up with that person has made me SO content with my 80% at home.  So does this mean I'm closing the relationship to total monogamy? I never considered myself totally monogamous And I've always been up front about that.  But what has happened or what is happening is that I am finding contentment with the one I love.  The idea to go out and find satisfaction elsewhere just isn't appealing to me as much.  



The intimacy that has been built in the last 11 to 12 years can not be matched in 30 minutes, an hour or a night. And to be honest most of the guys out there have shown what they're about.....and it ain't much!


So for Now The Scruffy Black Guy is on semi retirement with an occasional juicy story POSSIBLY.  That means no ass but the ass that's waiting for me when I get home and as for now The Boss has made it clear that what happens behind closed doors stays there, so no juicy stories there. 

But I'm sure I will be doing some sexy photo shoots in the future but for now.............


Ciao

















Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com