Saturday, November 12, 2016

THE WITNESS

With the stroke of the hand
Comes pleasure for both
The recipient and the witness

The vision got me so aroused
I could barely stand the throbbing

You showed me yours 
As you stroked
I showed you mine

Unlike you I didn't touch
I simply enjoyed the agony

I simply felt the torture
As I denied the pleasure 
Of total release

Will there be 
I must wait

Staring at the lips
Of an anonymous face
I studied intently

I pondered the thought
Of my juice on your chin

Your cock needs a mouth on it
You expressed to my delight
Tonight I welcome the invitation

But for now I remain only a witness
Behind the keys






4 comments:

  1. bravo. Is it a poem of you?
    enjoy my happy Sungay, please!
    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2016/11/love-tendernessamour-et-tendresse.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com