IMAGE OF THE DAY

IMAGE OF THE DAY

YESTERDAY

YESTERDAY

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

A MUST GO TO
PHAUNOS REVEALED

There is a spirit, a need to be uninhibited sexually, creatively and spiritually.
Phaunos is that place. August is that man.

His blog is that of beautiful poetry and written expression. You will also witness the personal and sometimes explicit eroticism of his self portraits. Visit more of his erotic imagery at   phaunosrevealed.tumblr.com

                                                                               Photography by August Phaunos
                                                                                               Model: August Phaunos


He is definitely a writer and expressor of word.  Having the visual eye that I have, especially for the male body, I must say what really gets me going is seeing  him in the essence of his sexual arousal.

I have had the privilege to talk with him personally and I must say not only does he arouse me with his hot images and video clips (Which I really hope he shares with the blogger family) but with his mind as well.

I strongly urge my followers and friends to check out his various sites: 
augustphaunos.blogspot.com 
Writing and Poetry. Hopefully we will see some of his self portraits and clips as well ???

phaunosrevealed.tumblr.com
Poetry and Images

augustphaunos.com
More poetry


Comment on what you like.

 As an artist myself I know the importance of hearing from my viewers. That's the fuel that keeps us doing what we do. So please follow, comment and enjoy.

And to August, 

I look forward to what you got in store for you blog.

Until we talk again my friend.

Mark


6 comments:

  1. With your recommendation, I will absolutely check it out and report back! Thanks, Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the shout out. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some beautiful words on the Google Blog. Stunning photos grace the poems on Tumblr. I had to leave a message for you, August!

    Right now, we need all the beauty we can get. Thanks, Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post and a lovely image. I will be sure to check out his blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com