IMAGE OF THE DAY

IMAGE OF THE DAY

YESTERDAY

YESTERDAY

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

THE KINDRED SPIRIT

  

Every so often you come into a kindred spirit; someone who sees exactly what you see.  Antonio is definitely that person for me.  He is an artist himself and has such a great vision.  It was totally surreal discussing ideas and our passions.


Laying his hand down to rest, I'm given the opportune pleasure to enjoy every hair that caresses his thigh. 

                                             Bars

I had such a pleasure shooting many parts of this man's body........................for various reasons !




 The problem is getting this 6'4" body into an entire frame. Mr. Antonio laughing as I share my new found dilemma.


                                          
                                                 More to come
                                           Here's to a great vision.

5 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. I'm pretty excited myself. Will keep you posted.

      Delete
  2. There all very nice, but my favorite is the Bars. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so well doone and nice guy & smile

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the hand/leg shot is awesome, but of course I enjoyed the rest too. Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com