IMAGE OF THE DAY

IMAGE OF THE DAY

YESTERDAY

YESTERDAY

Friday, September 30, 2016

THE FRUIT : Inspired by Tomass Hawkke



As the moonlight gently touches the fruit
Laying on the ground
It prompts itself
In the air
Waiting

Waiting for the one
To taste its delight

Only for the chance
To come from behind
To kneel before it
To examine this lovely peach
To savor the sweet aroma
Of its juices

If for one moment
The moist nectar would drip
Down the chin
As I devour between its glory

May it be in that moment
We both have our fill



                                                                                        Image By: TOMASS HAWKKE
                              Inspired By The Post :  CURIOUS MOONLIGHT (FOR JEFFREY) 
                            Special Thanks to Tomass Hawkke for both permission to use the image                                                           and the erotic inspiration of such an amazing concept.
 

4 comments:

  1. marvellous poem. I'm a bit perverse and I think to some other nectar. Great poem truly. Happy month of october with my last post
    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2016/10/musketeers-mousquetaires-ixx.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tomass's blog. Such a talent! And then there's the cock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah ! That beauty has a beast attached to him !

      Delete
  3. Lovely poem! This is the first I've heard of Tomass... I think I must go check it out.
    Have a wonderful week, Mark.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com