IMAGE OF THE DAY

IMAGE OF THE DAY

YESTERDAY

YESTERDAY

Thursday, August 18, 2016

NIGHT CAP





 The night cam picked up some interesting activity during bed time.  When asked if I could place some cameras in the room while sleeping, he agreed without any hesitation. 

He never even knew there were cameras in the room. "I know we talked about it but I never saw you put any up," he said when I played back the footage.

What he didn't know is that I already had them in the room before he got there.

"Sometimes to unwind from a busy day I just lay in bed and stroke. It's like a night cap for me."

What a hot ass night cap!


7 comments:

  1. Love the image of the SBG...and very hot night cam image!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Its been awhile since I did a Self Portrait so I figure I'd do one. As far as the knew model guy he is a delicious looking thing! yum!

      Delete
    2. The SBG is a delicious looking thing too!

      Delete
  2. I'm pretty sure a jack off when slepping or I still am having wet dreams. My ex said I used to jack off a lot in my sleep. I like this concept of cam in bed while sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific self-portrait, Mark!

    How many guys use masturbation to wind down at night to help them get to sleep... How many men are in the world? As Arianna Huffington has said, "It's nature's Ambien."

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's laundry day. I need to collect the top sheet off the bed. LOL!

    I would love to see more of him. He is such a hottie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use to stroke in my bed when I can't sleep. It works so well!!! it's so relaxing! Xersex's back with a new post:
    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2016/08/gino-dacampo-cooks-naked-this-morning.html
    Happy new week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com