Thursday, June 9, 2016

POSTS WITH THE MOST: BLOG POSTS TO AROUSE YOUR INTELLECT, AMUSEMENT AND SOMETHING ELSE

Its been awhile since I've really made conversation and comments on my buddies' blogs.  No excuses, other than I've been selfishly focusing on my own blog not to mention, writing on other erotic platforms and networking with like minded kinksters such as myself.

I have been watching.  I've just been under the radar lately.

With this post, I wanted to share with my viewers some of the posts that I enjoy.  Not all are erotic in nature.  Some are deep and will make you think. Some are for sheer amusement while others will rise your, um,"temperature" (along with other things.)

These are really in no order, however,  I did put in order the first few by design, just because they are posts that I can definitely relate to, being one of a darker hue than probably you.

So here you have it:

ABG MEAT MARKET'S POST; GROWN UP MEAT  Showcase one of the hottest brutha's I've seen in a long time.  Although I picked this gentleman in general you really must check out the entire blog. It features some of the most beautiful Black men you could get your mouth on.  I love this blog especially being a Black man myself. It is very hard to find quality blogs of Blacks that don't fetishize,  No offense to the lighter shade......but "Stop it with all this interracial cuckold bullshit!" O.k. my rant is over.  AGB : Check it out.

WHITE MEN CAN'T THUG from A{GAYTEKEEPERIAM} tackles a lot of the issues I was pointing out previously about how Blacks are portrayed in the "Industry." a frustration that annoys the fuck out of me. Check it out.

ALEX MARTE: the post that gave me instant wood is one of my favorites from XERSEX just take a look at that handsome face and that ass. OH THAT ASS! I definitely need him to cum and wash my car for me. This man is hot sex on a platter! Thanks Xersex.

MUSKETEERS - MOUSQUETAIRES V/VI is the post if you love oral.  I can't do this one no justice. Just see for yourself.

LATE NIGHT WITH....PRINCE is excellent for those who are music lovers such as myself especially of the late great Purple One himself. Brought to you by the lovely MISTRESS MADDIE.


If you like to masturbate with a group of hot men, try out TRUE J/O CLUBS from BIG WHACK ATTACK.


Get your freak on with LUKE'S COOL ASS BLOG. ECLECTIC MONDAY is his latest post that has enough hot action to keep you well entertained.

If you're an ass man like I am,  then QUEER HEAVEN'S  THURSDAY edition will definitely get you UP for the day.

There are so many posts and blogs I haven't touched yet.  GABE, TOMASS and the rest, I will get to you on the second round. As for now, I'm out!

Cheers!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, Mark! I'll be checking out the rest of your list (that I don't already read).
    I have to agree with you on the issue of the general portrayal of black men in the adult entertainment industry.
    Keep up the good works over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try Sir. Thank you so much for being a good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you talk about a blog giving YOU instant wood!?! I always look forward to your visits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always looking for some new sites to check out. Enjoyed reading your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your reward. Knowing there's some poeple who enjoy my posts encourages me to go on with my blog. Remember that initially I opened a blogspot profile to put comments, then I received a blog, and finally I had a blog on myself. Sometimes I ask myself if it's right to spend some time for my blog, now I got an important answer! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for the mention! I always look forward to see what your next post will be.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mark when do you wanna use me again,scott at scottkoto@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scott I will be hitting you up soon. We will chat. How are you? Its been awhile.

      Delete
  8. I been good,love the blog,scott

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mark, great post, as always! ...and thanks for the shout out! Haven't been blogging so much lately, but never miss your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com