IMAGE OF THE DAY

IMAGE OF THE DAY

YESTERDAY

YESTERDAY

Sunday, August 9, 2015

CHRONICLES OF THE SCRUFFY BLACK GUY : AT HOME WITH THE BOSS

8/8/15

Saturday morning

Its a lazy day for The Boss and me.  Boss is the nickname for my man.  Once a nickname
 that he used to despise, he now blushes every time he hears it. 

About 8:00am

I'm already awake in bed just relaxing. Turning over, I observe my partner as he lay asleep. I enjoy watching him.  He's so cute as he's laying in his black boxer briefs and no shirt on.

I move over to spoon with him.  I love the warm heat of his butt cheeks.  His ass is like a warm furnace.  Every time I spoon with him, the warmth of his butt cheeks  gives me a hard on.
I attempt to refrain from waking him up although he wakes up anyway.

"Somebody's excited this morning," He says smiling with his eyes still closed.
"I'm just enjoying your warm booty right now," I tell him.
He smiles as he slowly grinds on my crotch. 

Believe it or not there was no penetration. We spent the majority of the morning with me spooning him while I played with his cock in his underwear.

Around noon we got up and he fixed us sandwiches.  Walking around in his underwear got me excited especially with the moist stains of precum in the front.

We spent the majority of the day and evening in our underwear ; some of the time in the living room watching t.v. and the rest of the time in bed fondling with each other.

I know that when Boss gets out of the shower today we are going to be good and ready to have some good sex.  And even if we don't just knowing I had a great weekend just spending time with the one I love is good enough for me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, I know days like that... Lazy days.
    Great content, man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a great way to spend a Saturday. Just some affectionate teasing and going about life building to that next day of some hot sex. Yum! I love, love, love spooning with a boyfriend, so I can imagine that it is even better with your partner. So happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com