IMAGE OF THE DAY

IMAGE OF THE DAY

YESTERDAY

YESTERDAY

Thursday, July 9, 2015

THE MALE CASTING COUCH TURNS 1 YEAR OLD



The Casting Couch Turns 1 Year old July 19th.

I know this is going to sound so cliche butt.........When I started The Male Casting couch I really  didn't have a clue how successful it would be taking that I started a blog years ago that went nowhere. But one year after creating this blog, I can say that I am quite pleased with the number of viewers that come to visit.  And I definitely want to thank all the guys that comment and share their love on my posts.  You know who you are !! :-)

Looking back on my very first post I realized just how much improvement I needed to make.  I want to thank all who showed me a little technical stuff to help me out.

As a mini celebration, I'm heading out to The Eagle Saturday July 18th and  Sunday, July 19th from 6pm till about 8pm for a few bears... I mean beers. :-) 

I would love to meet and greet some of my online friends.  Stop by and say hi. 

You can't miss me.  I will be one of the VERY FEW Black guys in the bar. And to make it even easier, I'll  have my black SF Giants cap on with my favorite black Folsom Street Fair tee shirt.

Hope to see you there !

Ciao for now!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Mark. A wonderful milestone reached - with many more to come (all your readers hope!). Have a great time celebrating at the Eagle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. best wishes with all my heart mind soul! I can't miss a single post of your blog! be sure of that!

    happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Mark! ...and many happy returns to your great blog and future directions in which it may take!

    Excellent image, of course...hot in more ways than one....hope someone will be blowing that candle out soon...and suspect that might be a very enjoyable procedure with provocative options, being close up to that sweet ass! May have to recreate, reinterpret the image in your honor!

    Would love to join at the Eagle, but, alas, cannot make it ...for bears or beers! LOL! Another time, perhaps..

    Looking forward to seeing more of your work, and great stories, in the year to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is very nice. :) Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! It has been fun working with you this past year. I hope we can do more. I will look you up at the Eagle. I'll be at Up Your Alley this year. You want to photograph me there?

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell yeah ! I was debating if I was going since i will be at The Eagle this week. But Yeah. I would love to get some shots of you.

      Delete
  6. Hi Mark, a very happy birthday(anniversary) on the 19th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot ! Long time no see. How have you been ??

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on your one year anniversary! Hope that your celebration at the Eagle was fun and enjoyable. I wish I could have been there to congratulate you in person, so I guess my online hug will have to do for now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com