IMAGE OF THE DAY

IMAGE OF THE DAY

YESTERDAY

YESTERDAY

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

BUTT SEX II: How He Got Me to Take His 8 Inches

Just recently I shared how for the first time in three years I got fucked.

One of my online buddies commented, "So I am interested in who seduced you to bottom after three years of being only a top? I may need to use some of his moves !"

Believe me.  You don't need "moves" or anything cleaver.
All you need to do is take my mind.

Take my mind and you have my ass.

The biggest sexual organ on a man is not his dick.
It's his mind.

He actually got me excited about bottoming with his confidence and patience.

It all started when I walked up to the bar.
I was waiting for the bartender when this fine ass daddy
caught my eye.

He was about my age; 45yrs old.
He was a good looking white guy with very fair skin.
He had a silver goatee, and though he was sporting
a Muir cap, dressed head to toe in his leathers,
I could see his buzz cut was totally silver as well.
If anyone deserved the term silver fox, this guy did.

I walked up to the bar in my blue jeans, white tee shirt, leather vest
and I was flagging my blue hanky in my left pocket.

Guy: Woof !

"Woof to you," I say with a smile.

"Let me get that for you," he offers as he buys me a beer.

"My name is Gill," he states.
"Mark; Nice to meet you," I answer.

Gill: I must say, you are one hot stud. 

He motions me over closer to him so that I'm standing right in front of him.  There we are.  He's sitting on the stool.  I'm standing in front of him between his legs.

"So tell me what does the blue handkerchief mean?" He quizzes.
I'm more than sure he knows what it means especially being dressed in his leather
and being in a leather bar.

I laugh, "Come on ! You know !"

"NO! Tell me !" He says with a smug grin.

"Blue means fucking." I say to him.

"Oh really?" he exclaims with that smug look.
"And doesn't it mean something depending on what side you wear it?"

"If its in the left pocket then your looking to fuck. If its in the right pocket your looking to get fucked." I explain.

Without missing a beat and of course with that same mischievous grin, he digs into my pocket and takes my hanky out of my left pocket and places it in my right.

"There ! That looks better!" He smiles.
We burst into laughter.

As I go to place the hanky in the other pocket he grabs my arm, "No! It looks good like that!"
As I agree to move my hand from the hanky, he straightens it in my pocket, patting it down as well as grabbing my right butt cheek. "Now isn't that better?" he says with a smile.

"So I take it you're a top," I assume.
"I know a nice ass when I see one." he says with a grin.

"So are you a top also?"

"What pocket was my hanky in?" I hint sarcastically.

"Well right now its in your right pocket," he replies being cheeky.

"That's because you put it there," I sigh.

"I haven't put it there yet!" he says
as he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him.

Face to face we look at each other.
Inches away from his lips I feel his breath.

I can also feel his hard bulge
pressing against my thighs as
I'm standing between his legs.

Gill: You want to come over?
Me: Sure!

We get to his place. He offers me a drink.
But all I want to do is get him naked.

We begin to kiss.
As we are kissing I unbuckle his belt and begin
to pull his pants down.

Grabbing, I could tell he has a nice ass.
At this point we're at a tug of war.
He's grabbing for my ass. I'm grabbing for his.

Finally out of what I could tell was frustration, he
snaps,"Turn around!"

Without waiting for my cue, he physically prompts me
counter clockwise until my back is facing him.

He grabs my shoulders and walks me in front of his mirror.
I look at the reflection of us together naked.

Normally I'm not very happy with my body type when I see myself naked.
But this time I wasn't worried about any of my imperfections.
This time what I saw was two sexual beings;
Me rock hard oozing precum and him standing behind me
holding me around my waist.

"Let go," he says in low but commanding voice,
"Let go and relax.  I know you don't bottom often.  If it happens
It happens.  If it doesn't, it doesn't.  Right now Its about us feeling good.  Let me make you feel good."

We continue to stare at our reflections in the mirror.
I'm deeply concentrating on our bodies in the mirror
as he's nuzzling my neck and the back of my ear.

His hands are all over me.
"Look at us," he says, "Look at how fucking sexy you are."

He starts maneuvering me from the mirror to the bed.
Still behind me, he lays me flat on my stomach.

He begins to grind his cock on my ass.
"Man I want you so bad !" he exclaims.

His cock feels amazing as he lays on top of me
gyrating and thrusting his hips.

He lifts up and begins to kiss my back.
He goes lower and lower until he gets to my crack
in which he buries his face there.

He probes my hole with his tongue.
I can feel the spit dripping down my nut sac
as he salivates.

He's got me in another world right now.

He crawls on top of me and says, "You ready baby?"

I feel his hard cock pressed against the opening of my hole.
He slowly pushes in.  I gasp trying to get some comfort.
He goes deeper and I make a loud grunting sound as I tense up.

Gill: You got it baby! Just relax.

I felt a searing pain as he started to go deeper and deeper.

"Slowly!" I exclaimed feeling his thickness hitting the nerves of my walls.  He took his time with me, getting me used to his cock inside me.  I've been fucked many times in the past.  But it has been three years and I wasn't used to his thickness.  He was about 8 inches long and I don't know how wide.  I just know I wouldn't have survived without his extreme patience.


"BREATHE," He whispered in my ear from behind.

Even at a snail's pace I found his meat somewhat overbearing for me.

Slowly but surely, what once was pain and agony 

turned into sheer ecstasy.

He began to pump faster and faster.
It got to the point that you could hear our bodies clapping together.
All I could do at that moment is grip the sheets and whimper
as he plowed in and out my hole.

He positioned me so that we were both on our knees.

From behind he began to forcefully pound 
harder, faster, and faster.

I actually got more pleasure and comfort from his fast, hard pounding than from his long strokes.


Those long deep strokes actually felt like he was going to tear me
from the inside out!  They were almost unbearable.  But he was excellent in easing the pain.

He would talk to me and tell me how sexy I was for taking it like a good boy.

And when he fucked me on my back, whenever it was too much
he told me,"Look at me !" 
We would look intently into each others eyes. 
It was as if he was communicating with his eyes easing any pain.


Never have I ever felt as eager to take a cock as big as his and actually enjoy it.  He could tell in my eyes that I was loving every inch of him.  He slowed down for a moment.

Gill: You want it?

"Yeah give it to me" I begged.

Gill: Come on take it like a good boy!

"With one long, hard stroke he slammed his dick in me.  My eyes opened wide and I let out a high pitch scream for a moment.

He grabbed my calves and spread them as wide as he could.  He forcefully thrust himself into me as I laid on my back grimacing
from the intensity.



Gill: You're O.K?

I just shook my head "yes" as I couldn't get the words out.  I was too busy concentrating on breathing.  Somehow he hit the right spot because a stream of cum came out even without me stroking.  That drove him crazy.  He began to pounce on me like a jackhammer. All I could do is close my eyes and wrap my arms around his upper torso and ride the forceful turbulence out.  Within seconds he broke out of my grip and began to thrust himself in me with fast powerful strokes.

He's breathing harder and harder.  He starts to make the sound of a man on the brink of shooting.  And then it happens.  He pulls out and shoots his load all over my chest.  He shot pretty hard.  I actually got some on my neck as well.  He begins to spasm  as he holds his cum drenched cock in his hands.  He collapses on me.  I can feel his chest rising and falling rapidly. He lays there for a few seconds.  As he begins to get up I pull him back on me. The feeling of this man on top of me is more than amazing.  We spend about 5 to 10 minutes just laying there.  Within minutes he was asleep and I must have followed suit not too long after.

The next morning we woke up and I fixed him breakfast.
He gave me a big kiss and told me to keep in contact.

Gill: I look forward to round two.

Me: I'll be waiting.

Gill: Take care.

Me: Take care.


6 comments:

  1. Mark, your description was so hot that I felt like a third person in your adventure! So detailed and exciting! It sounds like you and Gill had an awesome chemistry together. I loved the tease of the handkerchief and the playfulness in the bar. And I loved how you mentioned that hot sex is about the mind more than the body parts. So true. Thanks for sharing in such detail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I appreciate you taking the time to enjoy my sharing. I did have a great time. It is so much better when some one is genuinely into making their sex partner feel as comfortable as possible.

      Delete
    2. I agree with Gabriel, your story is breathtaking!

      Delete
  2. See?? Maybe if that one dude who tried rimming me had been slower, softer, more sensuous, I might have had the experience of being a bottom. But, alas! he did not and I still walk around with a virgin ass... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I first experimented with gay sex I was versatile. I pretty much thought that's how it was in the gay world. I was just as content being versatile. But I soon realized that my experiences as a bottom was not always going to be like my first teacher which was great . There are too many tops that don't take there time. Very impatient. Also Finding out that 90% of the gay population are bottoms made it difficult to bottom as well. I have been with tops that flipped for me even though It was planned for me to bottom so for me I pretty much gave up. But yes if you are a virgin it is imperative that you have a patient teacher. Also you have to want it. If you are just doing it because some one wants you to your mind is not all the way there. The more you're hungry for it the easier it is to break through that initial painful threshold.

      Delete
  3. Great story....got me all hot. There is just something gorgeous about a big thick cock. I enjoy these stories

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com