IMAGE OF THE DAY

IMAGE OF THE DAY

YESTERDAY

YESTERDAY

Friday, June 26, 2015

Marriage Equality ! Finally ! All 50 states !

It has finally happened. Today The Supreme Court ruled same sex marriage legal nationwide. Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy quotes,"No union is more profound than marriage, for it embodies the highest ideals of love, fidelity, devotion, sacrifice, and family."

Ladies and gentlemen, Today is a historical and victorious day ! I was desperately looking for my pictures I took of some prop 8 rallies with beautiful people with their rainbow flags flying freely but I lost those images so all I have is text. But I assure you the flags are flying high today ! Enjoy !

6 comments:

  1. Yes, an historic day which I did not believe would happen for many years. I thought it would be wrapped in courts Just goes to show when an idea has reached it zenith all obstacles quickly fall away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great goal, just nearing 4 july!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an interesting comparison, Xersex. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An amazing and significant event, for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com