IMAGE OF THE DAY

IMAGE OF THE DAY

YESTERDAY

YESTERDAY

Monday, April 20, 2015

TALES OF MY MISCHIEVOUS THIRTIES: TWEEKERS!

I should have known better when I saw him on the dance floor working up a sweat with all the hot guys.  He was bare chested and had some loose fitting jeans on with no belt, allowing his pants to sag. What a hot sight to see him moving and gyrating his hips with no shirt and obviously no underwear as his baggy pants revealed a good portion of his ass crack and as he turned around, exposing a ginger bushy trail from the top of his navel to whatever monster that was hidden in those jeans.

He had short ginger hair and sported a well trimmed goatee. He was incredibly thin but had a nice build with what appeared to be ample enough ass peeking out of those jeans.  I got semi hard just looking at him.  After a few songs I got up and started dancing with him.  What I love about the gay clubs especially the leather scene is that you can just get up and bump and grind with any hot stud and its all good.  So we danced, flirted and got as uninhibited as we wanted. He kept grabbing my ass on the dance floor which lead me to do the same pushing us closer in a dry humping position. 

Tweeker: Your hot!

Me: You're the hot one!

Tweeker : So what you wanna do about it?

I didn't say anything.  Just looked at him with a smile.

Tweeker: Well you want to fuck me?

Me: Hell yeah!

Yeah, I know, pretty to the point, maybe even a little sluttish on both our behalves.  But that's how it is when you have a bunch of horny gay guys in one room bumping and grinding to techno.

So we get to his place.  I'm in no way naive but was a little unaware of the signs even when he asked me, "Do you party and play?"  At that time I had been around enough to know what the term was so I said no.  

Tweeker : Don't tell me you're one of those good boys ! 

"No." I say in laughter. Its just not my thing.

So he excuses himself and goes to the back room for about 15 to 20 minutes.

By this time it was about 2:00 in the morning. "Its kind of late." I yelled out.

"Don't worry you could stay the night here." He exclaimed.
Soon after, he invited me back to the bed room.

As soon as I walk through the door he starts ripping my clothes off.  I actually found that hot.  I thought " He really wants me."  Right !

So we are on the bed.  I peel open the wrapper to my condom.

Tweeker: what are you doing?

Me: Just putting on...

Interrupted by Tweeker: We don't need that crap! Just stick it in!

Me: I don't play without it.

Obviously irritated, he snaps, "Fine!" As we start fucking, he starts making the funniest commentary. 

Now I love dirty talk, but this dude was out in left field! He was talking about making his pussy fart and riding him to the moon and all kinds of crazy shit.  Have you ever been in the middle of sex and just had to bust up over some of the stuff said? I did all I could do to hold back from just losing it in laughter.  There was a part when it was getting real good for the both of us and then out of the blue he looks me in the eyes and screams at the top of his lungs, "Fuck Me You Black Son Of A Bitch!"

I lost it! I just started cracking up.  Almost unable to talk with laughter I said I need to take a break. 

After about 15minutes he jumps on top of me and starts kissing on me and trying to get me hard again. It was very hard to be turned on by his aggressive behavior. I told him to give me a moment. He suddenly looked at me and said sharply, "I think you should leave now."  "What?" I responded.

Tweeker: Just go ! I'm sorry you have to go. 

So I left the building. On my way back home I was like ,"What the fuck was that !

Tweekers! Don't waste you time.




 


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Unfortunately I've had some strange ones. And strange not always in a good way.

      Delete
  2. Your hand could do a better job than that guy. Good warning for others - the young dudes out partying should take a lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is an art to talking dirty and I am quite good....just for the record! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're going to have to test that theory out some time ! :-)

      Delete
  4. Love the Tales...so hot and so well told! Tweeker was one scary guy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com