IMAGE OF THE DAY

IMAGE OF THE DAY

YESTERDAY

YESTERDAY

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO MY PLAY BUDDIES

O.K. I was going to save my shout outs for later, but I just don't want to wait anymore.

I found yet another toy and its called, "THE MALE CASTING COUCH."

Slowly but surely I'm learning the ins and outs of having a blog that I am satisfied with.

It's been a learning curve and I'm still learning so much about blogging.  I'm slowly gaining not only an audience but a blog family.  I thank all the guys that have been supportive.  To those who come and check things out, Keep cumming back. 

 I want to give a special shout out to those who put that special "IT" when they visit.  (Please forgive me if I leave someone out. I should get you on other rounds. )



Sean (The Jeep Guy)  
Just A Jeep Guy 
  When I had NO TRAFFIC what so ever you put me on your bloglist and opened up great opportunities to network and were the first to comment on my blog. You are a constant encouragement with your your blogs, tributes, and "how to" segments  AND OF COURSE THE MEN ! lol Thank you for your help.  You make me want to :





Xersex
 Thank you for your words of encouragement, your sexy swagger and those sexy ass post on your blog.
Gotta give love to The BUTT BANDITS 

My favorite Uncle: Uncle Barry (waiting for your blog bro !)
For talking dirty when no one else would.  A boy needs a little naughtiness every now and then. :-)


Luke 
Luke's Cool Ass Blog
For visiting and the great comments.  Check out that bangin' ass of his on his blog.
Thanks for the morning wood.

Gabriel 
Guys From Behind 
For the never ending supply of Booty. I'm glad to have come to chat via blog. I
look forward to eating...I mean meeting you one day.  :-)




Mark Gaulding
The Treasure Trail
Thanks for adding me to your bloglist and visiting my site as well.  All of the beautiful men on your blog.



Andrew Hunter
Fuel for Man's Fire 
Thanks for the add to your list, the great conversations, those sexy glasses you wear and of course that sexy mouth.  :-)


Whkattk
Big Whack Attack
For your added knowledge, great posts, and Daily Stiffies.

Queer Heaven
Queer Heaven
Thanks for Bringing back B/W ! Love your posts. Very erotic and gets my juices flowing.

And to The New Flops Boy

Flip Flops Boy
For adding me to your blog list and all the hot post from your blog. Thanks very much.


A special shout to those who follow the blog. Here's to great posts.

Now back to our program :-)









          


















Oh ! One more person !
A few months back I was going through various blogs.  I knew I wanted a gay blog that featured my own photography and showcased the men I photograph but I knew I wanted more than just a blog of pictures. So I looked around and found various topics others were blogging about and I happened to stumble over a blog with NO PICTURES ! I found that to be strange.  I actually found others like his. It was a blog of various experiences this guy had with other men.  It got me to thinking back when I was doing my thing in my thirties which gave birth to my most popular posts "TALES OF MY MISCHIEVOUS THIRTIES."

Thanks CoolTop
Confessions of a Promiscuous Top 
for sharing some of the most arousing experiences and inspiring my "Mischievous Thirties" segment .
Thanks also for adding me to your bloglist.
Please stop by my blog and say "Hi" sometimes.
O.K. I have to admit I have a "slight" mancrush ! WHEW ! I got THAT off my chest !





NOW REALLY. Back to our program !
                                                                                                           ME


Most of my blog buddies have two or more blogs that may not have  been mentioned. Please visit their blogs and get the full list to check out. for now, CIAO !

15 comments:

  1. Oh, Mark, thanks, dude! That was mighty sweet of you and I appreciate the shout out - I'm sure we all do! Have a super day, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh thank you!!! fell you free to let me know your new posts in your comments on my blog!
    you'll see: you're getting more and more skilled in your blog! take your time and self confidence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sean (The Jeep Guy) And Xersex. They Have Great Blogs. May HAve to check out the others as well.

    Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do. They are all excellent. And yes, Sean has some great blogs .

      Delete
  4. In the immortal words of Sally Fields "You like me, You Really Like Me!) :-)
    Keep up the Great work and I'll try to keep up the "Blue" humor :-0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark, what a great post! Thanks for including me in the mix. I have enjoyed your blog and appreciate your comments on mine. Here's to eating and meeting one day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man thanks so much for the shout out and the nice compliments :-) I think that this is one of the best parts of this blogging - sharing stories and sharing blog friendships! Thanks again so much !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mark, thanks for the shout out! Great post....first and last images are particularly awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A crush! With no pictures, even! I always wonder how the image of me readers have jibe with the real me. But either way I am flattered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you do have your profile pic in which you seem to be grabbing an impressive looking bulge in your pants. I guess that image along with your confessions have left quite an imagination of.....Well I'll just leave it alone for now ! LOL Again you've got a fan.

      Delete
  9. Mark: I have looked at your blog from time to time too. I am not gay but I like looking at photos of naked guys. I have a blog with my nude picture on it. I have my e-mail in that blog. Good work. I follow normally Luke and Gabriel's blogs, and occasionally the other people you mentioned. You have a nice blog my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Its good to know others are visiting my blog. I know i get traffic. Its cool to be able to here from others . I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  10. Thanks for the Shout Out, hot man!

    XO FFB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for have a great blog ! I really enjoy it.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com