IMAGE OF THE DAY

IMAGE OF THE DAY

YESTERDAY

YESTERDAY

Monday, August 11, 2014

Cowboy Friday

The first photo shoot was us getting to know each other.
It was quite exciting for both of us.

It was not his first time posing nude, as we met on a site in which
 his photo album had a variety of sexy nude shots of him.






































He complained how challenging it is to get good shots from selfies,
although he had a very artistic and sexy portfolio.

The second time he visited, which is from these most recent posts, he was ready.
Almost from the time he walked into my place until the time he left he had major wood
that would not go down for anything. Which of course made my day more fun.  :-0






































Jon playing peek- a - boo under the hat.







































Check out the clip from our session.
O.K. I AM NOT a videographer.  I'm testing the waters big time.
 Let me know what you think?

Am o.k. or do I suck !??






2 comments:

  1. Loved the video clip, especially how excited he was when he dropped the jeans down. Would love to hear you giving some direction for posing. That would make a hot clip even hotter! Continue being a videographer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the advice. I wanted to do that add some direction. But then I want to keep my anonymity. Anyone who hears my voice knows its me. I just got one of those voice that can be recognized in a second. Ok am I being paranoid or what !! LOL

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com