Monday, May 8, 2017

MASTURBATION MONTH : CELEBRATE AND EJACULATE

                                                                   Cum as you are


I remember the first time I heard of it.  It was called National Masturbation Day. I guess someone said,"Hey! Why limit it to a day? Let's whack the entire month!"

Very good call! But let's not forget that there are other important months such as June, July, August, September, October, November, December, January, February,  Whew ! Hold up! Got to catch my breath..... O.K. I'm back! March and April to beat your meat to.

And gentlemen let's not forget our ladies they need release just as much as we do!


 So often as a gay man I hear such a misogynistic view of women.  Just remember this whole movement probably wouldn't have taken off if former Surgeon General Jocelyn Elders (A WOMAN) wouldn't have shared her opinion on the importance of promoting masturbation as a means to help prevent kids from engaging in risky forms of sexual activities which cost her job and sparked a charge to celebrate the education and observation of National Masturbation month from retailer GOOD VIBRATIONS.


And also take this into account: If it wasn't for our women, none of us old queens, twinks, Leather Daddies, spank bankers, weenie wankers would be here.  So go tell yo momma to go fuck herself!  She deserves it!  (No.. bad Idea!  SIT DOWN. BE HUMBLE before you get smacked.)

3 comments:

  1. Great post! The humor adds a wonderful factor to the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Hallmark should come out with a line of cards to celebrate the occasion! I am a firm (and hard!) believer in the benefits of masterbation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com