Monday, March 27, 2017

TRUTH OR DARE (CHAPTER 5)

Monday morning Andre woke up.

The sun was beaming on his face.  He tossed and turned but knew that he wouldn't get back to sleep.  He didn't mind waking up so early on his day off as he usually got up early anyway.

He got up and fixed himself a cup of coffee.  Just as he began to pour the coffee, the doorbell rang.

"Who the hell is this so early in the morning," he thought to himself.

He was walking toward the door but realized he was in his tighty whiteys and he was still bulging from his morning erection that hasn't gone down.  He walked into his bed room put on his robe and adjusted himself appropriately.  As he opened the door to his surprise, was his ex Terrance.

Andre: My goodness! What are you doing here!"

Terrance:  Good to see you too!

Andre: C'mon silly! You know I didn't mean it like that! I'm just surprised to see you.

Terrance: Well I'm off work today and was in the neighborhood and thought I'd say hi.

Andre: Well come on in!

Terrance: Well I see you are still modest as ever.

Andre: Well you didn't expect me to answer the door in my underwear did you?

Terrance: Well  you know its me now.  So take that bulky robe off.

Terrance moved in to untie his robe belt when Andre blocked his hand.

"No! No! Wait! What are you doing?

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked in your underwear before," Terrance said.

"Dude!  You can't just come over and start taking off my clothes every time you want some dick!  It just don't work like that.  And besides, it was you that choose to break it off with me remember that," Andre said annoyed.

Terrance : No need to get all testy! I was just messing with you.  You never had any problems in the past.  You must be getting it somewhere else then.  So who are you seeing?

Andre: No one.

Terrance: Bullshit! You're seeing someone or you're just fucking with them for a minute.  So who are you fucking?

Andre: I'm not fucking anyone.  I did go out with Bill once.

Terrance: Bill?  You mean that skinny white boy with the red hair?

Andre:  Yes him!

"Goodness gracious! Your ass must be desperate!  So you're into white boys now?  Don't fuck with the brothas anymore?" he laughed sarcastically.

"First of all I don't just get with one race.  I happen to be attracted to anyone who's good to me.  And second: Who, what, when, where and why I fuck is none of your business anymore.  You gave up that right two years ago," Andre snapped back.

Terrance: And yet you still let me in your place.

Andre: We will always be friends.

"With benefits," Terrance interrupted.

Andre: No.  Just friends.  Nothing more, nothing less.

"That's not what that tent in your robe is telling me," Terrance said as he began to grab for Andre's dick for the second time.

Andre: O.K. I have a lot of stuff to do today so I can't visit too much longer.

Terrance: O.K. I'm not going to bother you any further.  Before I go can we shared a cup  of coffee?

As Andre reached to give Terrance his cup, Terrance bumped into him causing parts of the drink to spill on his pants.

"Oh damn! Look at what I done!  I got coffee all over my pants!"

"Really!" Andre exclaimed, "Oh, sure You just 'accidentally' bumped into me?" He questioned sarcastically.

"I really didn't mean to!  I'm sorry," Terrance replied sheepishly.

"Do you mind if I wash them here?"

"You know where the washer and dryer are," Andre said impatiently.

Right there Terrance took off his jeans.  He wasn't wearing any underwear.  Andre tried to avoid looking as Terrance's cock dangled between his thighs.  Terrance then turned around bending over to pick up his jeans. 

Andre felt his cock throb as he witnessed Terrance's naked lower half.  Although he resisted hooking up with him, Terrance always had some scheme that would land them in Andre's bed.

Terrance walked up to Andre and said,"I don't know about you but since I'm half way naked I might as well take my shirt off as well."

Terrance then prompted Andre to open his robe.  Andre's hard bulge sprung out through his underwear causing  the most noticeable dick print.  Just then Terrance took off Andre's robe.

"Come on let's go to the bed," Terrance suggested.

Without delay Terrance laid on his stomach with his ass in the air.  He was more than familiar with Andre's favorite position.

Not wasting any time, Andre got the lube out and a condom.  Andre slowly pushed himself in as Terrance began to breath deep breaths.

Terrance winced as he felt Andre push deeper into him.  As Andre was about to come, he grabbed Terrance's hands.

"Come on! Yeah! Yeah!" Andre shouted.

"Come on baby give me that load," Terrance commanded.

"Come on take it off!" Terrance yelled lustfully referring to the condom.

As Andre shot, he jerked his body, collapsing on Terrance.  After a few minutes he gave Terrance's ass a slap and kissed him on the spine.

"That was amazing!" Andre exclaimed.

"Um hum," Terrance said with a halfhearted smile.

"What's wrong?"  Asked Andre.

"I thought you were going to pull the condom off and come in me.  As a matter of fact we never used condoms during the entire time we dated.  What's up with that?"

Andre: We don't need to discuss this right now.  We just had a great time. We can talk about it later.

Terrance: No we can talk about it now!

Andre: O.K. Well.  After I found out you were fucking around with other dudes online behind my back I decided to use protection since I didn't know what the fuck you were bringing home.  Did that answer your question appropriately?

Terrance: There you go throwing that shit in my face again!

Andre: Dude!  You fucked other dudes behind my back!  I could have dealt with you saying you wanted an open relationship and we could have worked something out.  But you expected me to be the faithful partner while you fucked every dude on Craigslist!......Really?....Not only that but you put me at risk for getting who knows what because you didn't want to use condoms and you expect me to answer you with what?"

Terrance said nothing as he put his head down in silence.

Andre: Why are you here? Why do you come here?

"I have no where to go," Terrance said quietly.

Andre: What?

Terrance: The guy I was staying with kicked me out.

Andre: Boy! This just gets better and better!

Terrance: Um, I know we have our differences, but if you could please just let me stay here for no more than three months I promise I will go half on rent and whatever you need."

Andre interrupted him,"You can stay but no longer than three months."

"Thank you! Thank you baby," Terrance said as he kissed him.

Later that evening they had  sex again.  Totally exhausted they retired for bed early.
The next morning there was a knock on the door.  Andre was still in bed sleep.  Terrance got up to see who it was. 

As he looked through the peephole he said,"Son of a bitch," with a big smile on his face.

It was Bill.

He opened the door wearing nothing but an over sized shirt that barely cover his privates.

"Well good morning!" Terrance said with a mischievous grin.




4 comments:

  1. O.K. I decided I was getting tired of the excessive quotations so I believe I may be going back to my old format or maybe use a mixture of both. we'll see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always ends when it is getting good. :-) You should write for "The Young and the Restless" because you have this cliffhanger thing going on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it once; I'm a big tease! I love it. More to come Sir!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com