Saturday, March 4, 2017

BURIED DEEP

Buried deep
So deep inside
Between your walls
December hides.

The warmth that radiates
Makes me ejaculate
Into a raging manifestation
Of your erotic stimulation.

Buried oh so deep,
In your warm cave
The warm wetness
My December craved.

The moist dew
That would drip from you
Is all I can bear
But not to tear
Into the flesh
That is you.

Oh so deep
I would go
As you grip
The bed pillow

And bite down
To ease the pain
As you look
Out the window pane
To pay homage to the rain
Dripping gently.

Gently is how
You need it now.
So no longer shall I plow
Into the abyss
That drove me to this state,
The spew of December's fate.

As loins draw back
I realize the act.

The difference between
Beast and man,
There really is none.
Once buried deep
They both are one.

Until the last drop I inseminate,
You will know
Every gentleman is an animal
Unruly, wild and primal.

A primal beast of sheer lust
when confronted the scent
of another man's musk.

So I warn thee
Carefully when you peep
And claim you want it buried deep.




5 comments:

  1. Your writings are awesome. That is a talent that I do not have at all. Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another good one, Mark... Words can create powerful images and evoke powerful emotions. Have a great weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you a great weekend as well. Thank you for the encouragement.

      Delete
  3. marvellous!!! great!!! you're bravissimo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com