Thursday, February 2, 2017

MOVING ON UP !

Good news ! I'm now at 61 followers. Yee whoo !

 I was at 59 when I posted "WHAT 2017 WILL BRING  in January. 

You may say, "It's just two followers."  But every new follower is a victory especially when one of my goals for my blog is to get to 100 followers by the end of the year.  Even though I may get to 100 followers, the words of my blog buddies rings true; It doesn't really matter without quality comments and input of those following.  So I look forward to great conversation from you guys.

By the way I appreciate the advice from my blog family in regards to the numbers.  I don't want it to be about the numbers. But I can be a needy bitch at times ! LOL

4 comments:

  1. happy for you. me too I got 2/3 followers more with the new year, now I've 186 followers

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAMN ! 186 followers ! Now that's cool ! BTW. HAPPY THURSGAY !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark, I feel the same way. Quality is better than quantity, yet we all want to see our blogs continue to grow in number of followers. (Admittedly, I am a "blog follower" size queen for my blogs! LOL!) Keep rockin' this blog like you do and you will see your numbers continue to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lost so many during the great Google purge...but I convinced myself that the number of followers wasn't important. What is important is the connection with the ones who take the time to join the conversations.

    Happy Friday, my man. Have a terrific weekend.

    BTW - Sorry I missed yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com