IMAGE OF THE DAY

IMAGE OF THE DAY

YESTERDAY

YESTERDAY

Sunday, December 18, 2016

WHEN BOSS GETS FRISKY

It's been a  few months since that infamous night The Boss found that letter.
Since then, things have been doing well.

 Last night when I was editing some pictures he asked how the blog is going.  I said, "Its going alright," and left it at that.  He never took interest in it before nor do I really care for him to be interested.

Everyone has their secret fantasies and or interests that only they know about.  And even though I share my thoughts and experiences with thousands of like minded viewers, the thought of sharing these intimate details to someone who really knows me can be quite overwhelming and embarrassing As I recently discovered.

He's never been the jealous type so I wondered what sparked his curiosity.

Boss: So when you're writing your stories do you ever get...... You know!

"Oh my goodness ! Where is this coming from?" I'm thinking to myself.

I look at him astonished and somewhat bothered by the question.

"I'm just curious," he says with a coy smile.

Boss: Well?

Me: Yeah often times I will.

Boss: What about when you're shooting all those hot guys? What about this guy?

He points to the image I'm working on. Its an image of a hot daddy in blue jeans with his shirt off and pants slightly unzipped showing of his torso.

"Really!" I exclaim.

 "What! I just want to know!" He says teasing me.

"So how do you pose him?"

" I just ask him to do various poses. Often I just let the model do whatever and capture him in the moment," I explained.

Boss: But you do sometimes give them directions?

Me: Of course.

Boss: So what kind of directions did you give this guy? Did you tell him to pull down his pants?

Me: yes I did.

I opened up some other pics of the same model.  There's a picture of him bent over in his underwear.

Boss: So did you tell him to bend over like that? 

Me: I directed him to try different things.

Boss: Yeah you did! I know how much of an ass man you are.
So did you get aroused?

By this time I am totally blushing and embarrassed. But actually rather turned on by the conversation.

Boss: He does have a nice ass.  He's hot in this picture.  I could imagine what a guy with his butt busting out of his undies, bending over; must do to a guy who likes ass as much as you.

At this point my emotions are all over the place.  I'm totally embarrassed but getting aroused by the conversation.  But also nervous about whether this is going to turn into a jealousy intervention.  Either way he's in control of this situation.  He is the one who will decide what the turn out will be.  All I can do is answer to the best of my ability.

Obviously he seemed to have taken an interest as he took a seat near me.   Like an inquisitive student asking questions from their teacher, he continued with the inquiries.  By now I'm more relaxed with his quizzing but still curious to what spark his sudden interest.  As we continued I was eager to show him more of my work from this photo session.

There was a picture of the same model in a very risque position. He was sitting up  with his back against the wall spread eagle  in some tighty whities.

Nice he moaned lustfully.

By now I'm getting harder and harder but because I'm sitting, he can't see it.   I don't know if its looking at those hairy thighs in the picture or the conversation my partner is engaging in.  Maybe its a combination of both.

Boss: So tell me how would you pose me.

He bends over and pokes his ass out like the guy in the picture.

Boss: Wait a minute I have to pull my pants down.

He waves his butt in my face teasing and playing with me.

"Is that a good pose for you?" He teases.

He knows how much I love seeing him in tighty whities and bending his ass in my faces is calling for trouble. I quickly turn the chair around to face his backside. I grab his hips and bury my nose right in the crack of his butt and inhale as much of him through his chonies as possible.  He Knows I'm a horndog and he knows how much I love his ass which is why he teased me the way he did.

We quickly migrated from the office to the bed room where he lay face down on the bed with his ass up in the air.

I began to trace my nose up his thigh.


This may sound gross to some but I love the scent of man butt.  I mean he has to be clean and he has to have undies on.

 I'm usually not interested in sniffing just a bare butt. I'd rather have him in tighty whities or some type of briefs even boxers.  Maybe I am part dog.  I don't know.  But the scent of a man drives me crazy! Not just his butthole, but all of him.

Boss knows this.  He knows that once I'm sniffing him all over, he's gonna get fucked!  And not made love to but FUCKED!

So without going into too many details ( I think I've said enough) LOL we had sex that night.

I'm posting this tonight. 

  It is rare that I talk about my sex with my partner because one thing he made clear is that he doesn't want our sex out on here.    But I feel like this.........

I have dozens of stories about hook ups and one night stands in which the person means nothing to me and I mean nothing to them.  Why the hell not share a hot story about the time I spent deep inside the one I love? I think that would mean more to me than any other experience of my Mischievous Thirties.









                                                                      

2 comments:

  1. Quite nice... I agree, he knew exactly what he needed to do to get you boned up. He had his way with you in order for you to have your way with him. It's best with those whom we have mutual knowledge and trust and love.

    The beard is coming back in quite nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the story of your time with Boss. Your photography work made for some nice foreplay but it was your face enjoying his scent that brought it home! I know you both had some awesome sex that night and I agree with your closing comment. It is not TMI and you should brag on your man and your love for him. I know there are many activities that don't get written about, so an occasional story seems OK!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com