Sunday, October 23, 2016

POSTS WITH MOST
TAKE TWO

Man there are so many post for me to post this week.

It's hard to figure out which one will be the next one. There are at least three good posts I have. I try not to post too much at one time because I want the audience to take in and comfortably enjoy each post.  I try not to release too many posts as to get the previous one lost in all the stimuli.  Sometimes I wait longer than some viewers would like. But I've been getting better with that. There is a reason for that, which will bring me to the reason I chose POST WITH THE MOST :TAKE TWO first.

Let's start with
SENDING YOU MUCH LOVE BY BAREFOOT MEN 

I was shocked to find that one of my blog buddies decided to take a break from his blog for awhile.  He reassured his visitors that nothing is wrong and that he is taking time to figure out if what he post is too often and if he comments too much.  I found that to be a bit strange that he would think that until I visited his other blog  GUYS FROM BEHIND in which his post TO ALL YOU BUTT LOVERS OUT THERE talked about how he received certain feedback.

 I'm assuming its about his posting or how much he posts.  I have no idea.  But whatever the situation, I thought it was very important to share this because like he mentioned, blogging should be fun. 

Me personally, I try not to blog EVERY single day for the simple fact that I like to keep my posts visible enough for my followers to see what was posted as well as have time to really enjoy the post before going to the next.  I just don't want anyone to miss anything. 

Sometimes I just step away for awhile to get away from the internet.  As much as I love blogging, its easy to take criticisms and remarks to heart. 

My advice : Its cool to get away to become human again and enjoy some time unplugged.  Its very important to have quality time with nature, friends, family and yourself.  

But don't allow what someone else thinks to change your behavior if it is what brings you joy.  I look forward to great comments. I look forward to great posts. My charge is, "Be the best blogger you can be if that is what brings you satisfaction. Because even though your viewers bring in the numbers and it's important to appreciate your fans, It's YOU that is doing the hard work to put your artistry together. 

One of my favorite artists, Prince used to put out albums felt like every week. The record companies and critics said it was too much. It didn't stop him from putting out some of the greatest music to date. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT! 

That was my rant for today.......LOL But truth be known, I did have to post this because as an artist the number one thing is making yourself happy with your work. The love and admiration of others will soon follow.....So will the haters.  But you continue to do you.

On a lighter note we have BEACH BUMS by NAKED AUSTRALIAN BOYS 
As a man that loves ass as much as I do, this post got me more than ready to pounce.  Seeing those short bikinis riding up those buns are more than entertaining.  You will just have to take a look for yourself.

Next is CURIOUS MOONLIGHT (FOR JEFFEREY) 
BY TOMASS HAWKKE'S NAKED NATURE What can I say this man is amazing not only as a model but as a photographer as well. This is the post that is the inspiration for my post THE FRUIT INSPIRED BY TOMASS HAWKKE. You are a true genius my friend.

HOLLOWEEN AND THE OLD ODD COUPLE by THE ONE AND ONLY MISTRESS MADDIE will put a chuckle in your gut. But far be it for me to give away the secret. You my dear will have to visit yourself !

And last but definitely not least, we have A BLACK & WHITE GALLERY by LUKE'S COOL ASS BLOG 
This post is a journey into black and white presenting the best in fine art erotica. Check him out tell Mark sent ya ! :-)

There are so many great posts to see.  Just check out my blog list and enjoy.

By the way, I have a new guy that I photographed yesterday.  He is an artist himself and decided to be in front of the camera instead of behind.  His name is Antonio. 

Our session was so amazing because we have a kindred vision for our art.  It was so refreshing not just shooting, but also getting to know this guy.  I think I may have found my muse.  Look out for Antonio this week.

For now cheers !

Here's to great shots.


 









9 comments:

  1. I can see outr blogfamily works, even if a member goes away for sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Indeed. That is true my friend!

      Delete
    2. tha's so important for me. Sometimes I ask to myself: is it more important getting more and more followers (now 30 october 2016 my http://menforxersex.blogspot.comn has 178 followers) or getting a lot of comments from my blogfamily? no doubt: the second one!

      Delete
  2. I'm with you on blogging. If I have time I will post a little something everyday. But I also won't sacrifice my life to do it. It does need to be fun. Lately life has been busy, so I have only been posting every couple days and have noticed more people have time to see it. Makes sense. I will look forward to seeing your amazing photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yeah I'm not as prolific as some may be. But my thing is this. If you love posting then POST! And being criticized for commenting? That is what fuels us as artists.

      Who don't love great conversation, cheeky replies and of course the sexual harassment ! That's what keeps me coming back; knowing I'm going to get a verbally groped and if they're a celebrity, my pussy grabbed. :-)

      Delete
  3. I've been toying with the idea of cutting back. I've been posting M - F (with a few missed days here and there) for almost 6 years. There are times I simply don't have anything to say, but feel like I must post something.
    I love to get comments on my posts, and emails about them. The average is around 6 or 7. Once in a while I hit a topic and those numbers have risen to 20+ - which I love, because, as you say, who doesn't love a great conversation!
    Keep on doing what you do, Mark. I'm a fan. I'll be here for every new post - whenever it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your great work on your blog, Mark.

    And thank you for your support and encouragement; they are much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obviously I loved this post. Thanks, my friend! Looking forward to seeing more of Antonio too. Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful thoughts ...so well expressed.

    ...and thanks for the shoutout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com