Thursday, October 20, 2016

BY SPECIAL REQUEST : ITS JORGEN

Every now and then a handsome man just gets a response from certain viewers that demands attention. Jorgen has definitely roused that attention.  After weeks of not checking my email, I found yet another email for a request.

You would think after posting MY APOLOGIES FOR BEING SUCH A BAD HOST I would be more on top of checking my messages. Its just, I really don't get much mail. I get a lot of visitors but not actual mail. But my mail checking IS getting better.

Anyway this is the message:

(I will keep the name anonymous as always out of privacy and respect.)



"Dear Mark Greene,
                Would you please, please repost your series of Jorgen pics on your blog, The Male Casting Couch? To me he is the sexiest man ever, and the pics I'd saved got deleted!

Thank you kindly"

Long story short....

I responded and shared that I would repost some pics in which the viewer was most gracious. 

So like this new friend of mine, I must let the rest know that the last time I chatted with Jorgen, he was convinced that he was through with doing nudes.  What can I say ? Some people just move on. 

But I will be reposting some old favorites. And what the heck! I'll even throw in some Unreleased shots from The Vault.   And for the record If there are any models or types of genres you may be looking for, you could always search the "labels." I know that I change the format of my blog pretty often but I will keep the labels up for awhile......at least until I get tired of them and can't take it anymore. lol

Now without further delay..............HEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE'S JORGEN!




CHECK OUT MORE FROM THE POST : 1ST DAY OF RAIN 



CHECK OUT MORE JORGEN FROM 1ST DAY OF RAIN



This one's is last year's most viewed post THE GARDEN And there is no need to ask why.


FROM GOOD MORNING SATURDAY !



This man makes everything he wears look good.



And nothing look better !



I want to thank my newest follower for the flashback request as well as inspiring me to putting some of my unpublished stuff out as well. 

 By the way if you are still checking me out I noticed that your name appears to be somewhat gender fluid (To the person that sent the email). It would be interesting to know your gender. I always assumed that my audience were all male, gay, straight or otherwise. If there's any ladies in the house I would LOVE to hear from you and get your perspective. Let's get the conversation going ! 

But for now.....


6 comments:

  1. OMFG! I can see why he was requested. Holy fuck, this guy is hot, hot, hot! More proof that one doesn't need to be Male Model Material to look scrumptious.

    Thank you, Mark! Your work is always good and this was a real treat, my brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ! You brought great joy to my day today !

      Delete
  2. Not fluid, so sorry, all guy here. Confusion is from me setting up the Google email account in my dog Lulu's name (or is it that my first name, EMA, is actually initials?). Thanks a million for reposting Jorgen's photos, and a special thanks for the previously unpublished ones - WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This guy is very sexy for sure!
    I activated the FOLLOW BY EMAIL, to be sure not miss any single post of your blog! Happy sunGAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com