IMAGE OF THE DAY

IMAGE OF THE DAY

YESTERDAY

YESTERDAY

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

POSTS WITH THE MOST: THINGS TO CHECK OUT THIS WEEK

BALLS:DRY OR SWEATY?  FROM BIG WHACK ATTACK 
So what's a boy to do with sweaty balls? Well........Weigh in on the situation at the BIG WHACK ATTACK.




Get your pink on with MONDAY MOMENTS .  The Mistress keeps it pink with her latest post at A DAY WITH THE MISTRESS BORGHESE. I never know what pronoun to use for her highness.......him, her, WHATEVA!...... but according to some "leaked" pictures I saw, I would definitely have to go with "HIM" Capital Letters at that! :-)

THE MALE BLACK NUDIST lays down some great points on nudism and sexuality with NATURALISM IS NOT ABOUT SEX.
It brings to question why we as society always assume that loving a nude lifestyle means its always about sex because often it's not. 

I can totally relate, however if I see some nude ass, something's coming up.  I'm sorry I don't have any control over that head. It thinks for itself.


I went way back on this one. LET'S GET THIS STARTED The second post from AGB MEAT MARKET back in 2009, was the introduction to some of the finest men on the net.

And yes I am going to do some SHAMELESS self promotion with 
TONE AND ME . A story of well, you know! Read the damn post! 

I can't leave out my baby Luke at LUKE'S COOL ASS BLOG with ANOTHER SATURDAY POST .
This post showcases some of the most beautiful backsides and artistry you can find. 

Next: Can we get any more in your face, to the point than MAN CUNT ? FLIP FLOPSBOY Kills it with his explicit no apologies love for man ass. And I love every inch! 

So there you have it. This is what's floating around in my coffee  this week. Check em out.

Until next time,  Ciao!
                  



5 comments:

  1. LOL,LOL,LOL!!! Your too kind! I may have to do some white denim jeans shots for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my beautiful mistress... You in tight, white denim? Be still my heart!!

    Mark, thank you for the shout-out. And thank you for the rest of the links. Particularly for the Male Black Nudist. Yessireebob! His statements are spot on. Being naked is not about sex. Not at all. It's about being comfortable, it's about being free, it's about being shameless regarding the genitals. We need more dudes like him to spread that word. Bravo, bro. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out, Mark!
    Needless to say, you blog is always one of my favorite places to come for inspiration for my own work.
    BTW, the background ass is an exceptionally fine image...and so hot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com