Sunday, August 28, 2016

MAN PUSSY:
STILL TRYING TO WRAP MY HEAD AROUND THAT ONE

It was  a Saturday night at the usual dive.

He was tall with big arms and a big chest. 

He was a brawny White dude with a horseshoe mustache and a shinny bald head. 

"Look at that!" I tell my friends that I came with.

"Eeeew ! Really Mark?"

"What!" I exclaimed knowing I would get their disapproval.

"He looks like Mister Clean with a bad mustache," says smart ass # 1.

"He looks like the leather guy from The Village People," says smart ass # 2

"He looks more like a pit bull to me. Look at that fat neck  and that big ass mustache!" claims stooge # 3

Eager to defend my taste, I kindly informed my friends what they could kiss, although I have to admit he did kind of remind me of a pit bull with those big eyes and that  big stache.

Throughout the night we made eye contact. I had to keep it on the low, however, because I didn't want my friends to find out, not for any other reason than those bitches don't need to know my business; and besides I was interested in him not them.

Anyway, about two hours of hanging out with my friends I decided to leave the hens nest and go home. 

As I approached  the park way I heard footsteps behind me.

Low and behold its the Pit Bull!

So I said," Here boy!"  And patted him on the head for being obedient.

Ok it didn't quite  go that way but a boy can dream right?

We chatted for a awhile afterwards he invited me back to his place.

He took me back to his place and stripped me down butt naked. He literally threw me on the bed. He was dressed in all black. He had a black tank top on that looked like it would rip any second with those bulging muscles. He had some black tight jeans that was constricting the bulge he had in his pants.

I turned around to look behind me to see this brute of a man unbuckle his pants. 

Being the man who usually tops, It felt surreal being the one going to be fucked.

He unzipped his pants took out his thick cock and began slapping it against my ass.  Getting me lubed up he slowly pushed his way in. After about 5 to 10 minutes getting me used to his cock he began plowing me like a fucking animal. All I could do is whimper and squeal as he grabbed my hips and crashed them into his groin. After awhile he was not satisfied with the limited mobility he had having his pant down around his ankles so he took his pants completely off leaving the black tank top on.

Now he was able to thrust as hard as he wanted both to my pain and pleasure. (at this time mostly pain.)

I litterally started screaming in a high pitch tone.

 "You like that pussy boy?"
"You like me pounding that little sweet pussy of yours?"

After he said that he grabbed the back of my neck pinning me deeper to the bed while he went even deeper into my asshole. With my face mashed into the bed, all my screaming was muffled. I felt like I was going to split wide open. But I was so focused on catching my breath and grabbing the sheets I couldn't find the words to say anything. Finally after awhile he slowed down.

He turned me on my back and spread my legs open.

"Slowly," I begged with my voice trembling. 

He looked at me and said, "You aright?"

I nodded,"Yes,  I just need for you not to kill me with that thing."
"Sorry," he giggled.  "I just get a little carried away. "
"It's all good. "

He plugged in and slowly stroked as he looked into my eyes. 
"You like that baby?"

"Yeah." I said gasping as he fucked me on my back. As we stared intently into each other's eyes with lust, I stupidly told him,"Take it!" 

He looked at me, "yeah?" 

"Take it. It's yours."I said.
He began to grind harder and harder. 

"Is that what you want! "As he started pounding me uncontrollably.

Again I was in the same state I was in when he had me face down.

All I could do is look at him with a mortified look on my face and yell like a bitch in heat.

"Gimme that pussy!"  

Ugh ! I hated that term in the past ! I'm a fucking man with a penis ! My asshole is not a pussy ! 

All this time he was fucking me, things like this was going through my head but I couldn't get the words out. He literally was fucking the words out my mouth ! 

He fucked me for a good forty minutes switching various positions using my asshole as he pleased. 

At one point put his hands around my neck. He didn't choke me but it was damn near close. It was a little startling. He fucked me very hard saying, "Whose fucking pussy is this!" 

"It yours!"

 Finally I could speak! And when I could muster up the words to talk I said,
"It's yours! This pussy's yours. Fuck my pussy!"
I don't know where it came from but all that pain became ecstasy and my butt hole became his pussy.

So where do I stand on "man pussy" hmmmm, good question . It's a phrase that I may never understand but when I'm with him I sure don't mind having one.

7 comments:

  1. Quite intense but very hot. Was that a one time hookup or did you play after that again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was years ago but we did play about two times before. It just seemed to get thicker each time we met ! Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suspect...suspect, mind you, that those masculine men who use "pussy," do it so as not to "slip up" when talking to their buddies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never thought about that. You may have something there.hmmm!

      Delete
  4. Really hot Mark. I've reversed a few times and know the feeling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm interested to know what your feelings were on the matter.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com