Translate

Saturday, July 30, 2016

DID I REALLY PUT THAT ON MY RECON PROFILE ?

Cleaning out files on the computer never was as fun as this!
The crazy sh*t one finds in one's archives.
 OH NO! NOT THE TOP TEN!  


TOP TEN ERECTION KILLERS OF 2013

10. Halitosis a.k.a. Dick Breath
  9. Yesterday's lunch on Mark Jr.  (Use your imagination. You'll get it eventually. EEEEW!!!)
   8."Oh give me that big black dick!"..........REALLY??
  7. "I love black cock!"
  6. "I've NEVER been with a real live black man before!"(Do you see a theme going on here?)
    5. Meth / Crack heads
  4. Bottoms that tell tops how and where to stick it. ( A.K.A. a dominate bottoms)
   3. "That will be $50 bucks please!"
  2. "That was great! How much do I owe you?"

And the number one Top Ten Erection Killer for 2013?

  1. Emproper Englush. 

Oh this is fun! Lets see what else is on this bad boy!

9 comments:

  1. some are very fine! happy saturGAY & sunGAY!|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Happy and blessed SaturGAY and SunGay to you sir!

      Delete
  2. "I love black cock!" Me too...along with white cock, French cock, Brazilian cock, Irish cock,............

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me a beat or two to figure out what you meant by #9 but I finally did. Ewww! LOL! At least I can say that I figured out #1 much faster!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can now snatch the pebble from my hand wise one. :-)

      Delete
  4. Well, of course, because my best buddy is an author and harps on that topic All The Time, #1 makes me laugh. But it is true...listening to an uneducated person kills a boner real fast.
    Happy Monday, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You wouldn't want to know what all on my bad boy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Casting Crew

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com