IMAGE OF THE DAY

IMAGE OF THE DAY

YESTERDAY

YESTERDAY

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

A POSSIBLE DOOR FOR EXPLORATION

About three days ago I received a text from a model I shot a few times in the past.  It was quite a pleasant surprise taking that I haven't had much contact in the months of our last shoot.

It was both refreshing to see his text as well as what he had to say:

"Mark - We need to get together."

"Yes indeed," I replied.

"I have been reading your blog with interest.  I actually got aroused by the thought of being dominated, tied up, and abused (mildly at first)... I've never considered it before," He text.

"You seem like the guy I should allow to place me in bondage.  "You could film the whole event."

He then sent me a recent picture of himself.

I really didn't need a recent image.  I assume he hasn't changed dramatically since  the last time we got together.  But I do appreciate it when the guys send me a recent pic just because sometimes their hair style may change.  They may have facial hair when they didn't prior or may be clean shaven when they had facial hair.  Either way its not always a necesity but its good to know what I'm working with.  And besides, I love every opportunity to see a sexy guy's mug anytime they want to send me a pic.

He then sent me a message, "I also appreciate your comments when people go too far," referring to my post DOMINATION VS. PERVERSION.

I responded, "I would love to chat with you about it and see what your interests and limitations may be.  I'll try to text you tonight.  As of right now, I'm letting someone use my phone so I can't talk right now."

Evening came and I received another message, "Mark- any more thoughts on the subject?" Wow! by now I'm really flatter, excited and turned on.  A lot of times guys will talk about something, but soon it will die out.  But he seem interested in exploring, which would be interesting for me for two reasons.

First: This is something totally new to him and I get to break him in.

Second: I haven't played with anyone but my partner in about two years now.  I am pretty much done with hook ups and one night stands.  And even though I do know this guy, its been such a long time since I did anything with anyone else but Boss.

Last year, after a break from blogging, I wrote a post called OFF THE MARKET.

It had been awhile then, but it was as if that post was me sealing the deal with my belief that I'm pretty much done.  Now of course I love sharing about my different experiences and I'd be lying if I said I don't get turned on during writing, even releasing some fluid ever now and then.

But my desire to venture from between Boss's legs isn't as prominent as before.

However I did reply, "Yes indeed.  I would start out with a blindfold and experiment with your senses."

"You wouldn't have any problems with video?"

"No problem with video." He responded.

"I remember you allowing me to taste your delicious cock. Do you have a preference? Sucking or being sucked?"  (The same gentleman from A TASTY SURPRISE)

"Yes I remember. I like both but I'll take being sucked...I just saw a vid where a guy takes a piece of ice and rubs it in another guys dick and balls.  The receiving guy was blindfolded," he said.


"I would love to experiment with you.  Have you ever played with any anal toys?" I asked.

"Yeah, some different sized butt plugs.  Being a top, I haven't done much anal, but willing to try more.  My nipples are very sensitive and found clamps painful.  Doesn't mean they can't be played with."


"Well I'm more about trying out sensations than actual pain.  Although I do like a little roughness.  Again, its an exploration.  You will let me know what's good for you or not.  One thing I would love to do at least once, is spank your bottom.  I would love to see your reaction over my knee.  I'm getting aroused thinking about it," I said as I sent a picture of my hard on.

"Sure, I'll take a spanking.  I'll have to go back and read your blog.  You have a way with words."

"I'm on my way to bed.  You have a good night.  We will definitely continue this conversation.  Good night for now."

"Sure. Nite."

So as of now I'm not quite sure what will take place taking its been such a long time since I've played outside of my relationship with Boss.

Nor do I know how he would respond to my interest in meeting someone for playtime.  Its kind of strange when you go from an open relationship to an exclusive one then decide to discuss opening it up again.  But whatever the outcome, it will definitely be something to write about.





10 comments:

  1. All I have to say, it's a good thing you don't live in my neighborhood. Otherwise, I see a couple learning evenings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark, just reading your conversation with your friend was exciting. Looking forward to reading more about you taking him places he has not gone before. He will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's interesting, isn't it, the things which can tempt us... :-)

    Have you ever thought of including the Boss? Or, has he already said "No."?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark - The summary of the conversation, will open the door to more exploration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mark, can I ask you a question? Are you the Mark Greene from Bentley Race? Because I've got a big lust-on for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very familiar with Bentley Race but had to look up the Mark Greene from there. He is definitely a cutie . No, I'm not him. I'm a little darker. LOL

      Delete
    2. Your welcome. And thank you for your comments. Its always exciting to see comments from new viewers, or at least viewers that haven't posted before. I love conversation with fresh meat. :-)

      (But I can't forget the ones who make my blog interesting with their conversation and support.....You know who you are? By the way where's my favorite Uncle?)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com