Translate

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Sexy In White


Sexy Young Man With a great smile I had the pleasure of capturing on camera.






I Just love a sexy man in Tighty Whiteys but this you already know ! :-)


                                  The smug grin comes before informing me he was pretty limber
                                              Of course I wanted him to test this declaration out.




                        The sigh of relief as he unbends. I caught his facial expression just in time.
                                                         A sheer delight to my eyes.

9 comments:

  1. First off, welcome back!!!!! Beautiful photos!!!!!! Beautiful cock. I don't suppose you helped fluff, wink!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No but after we were done I fluffed myself ! :-)

      Delete
  2. Wow! I love the photo sequence and yes what a cock! It would be fun to pose with him.

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We SOO have to set something up.

      Delete
    2. Mark - Please do. I hope he is into posing with older guys.

      Jon

      Delete
  3. Absolutely great! Yep, he's spry... Love that hard cock in the sequence. You can tell he was having fun, capturing that and the sly smile makes the photos great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images! I think this set might be my favorite of all I have seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sexy, for sure! Glad you are back.

    XO FFB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Casting Crew

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com