Wednesday, August 5, 2015

TEN REASONS WHY SEX WITH MY PARTNER IS SO MUCH BETTER

Looking back to my mischievous thirties and my more recent escapades, I realized something that I've known since I've been with my partner of 11 years.  Its just not as good as it is with my man.  

This may sound cliche but I really believe sex with my partner knocks all the others out the water.  Here's a few perks of intimacy with Mr. Right opposed to sex with Mr. Right Now.


1. THE TIME CLOCK!


Have you ever been with a hot stud? You're both hot and excited. You're ready to look into his eyes and whisper  naughty  things in his ear. But before you can even make eye contact, he's going downstairs trying to see what dessert looks like. Or maybe he's more on the assertive side by pushing your head into his lap as if his life depended on it or at least his penis.  

How many times have you offered to invite a guy back to your place opposed to the back  seat of a car, the neighborhood toilet, or deep in the woods with the raccoons and a homeless guy's tent only to hear " I don't have that much time."

Well, with my Baby, I can look into his eyes. I can give or receive an awesome back massage and I don't have to worry if I have time to finish the job before the park rangers show up.



2. A. E. D. D.

I haven't met one homosexual male that doesn't suffer from A.E.D.D. 
(Attention to Every Dick Disorder)

When Its him and me. Its him and me. We are engrossed with each other and not checking who just messaged us on findabooty.com. 
There's nothing more annoying than being the one a guy cruises until the one he REALLY wants comes along to cock block.


3. HE REALLY LIKES ME ! YAY!

My baby likes me. Actually he loves me and I love him. It feels much more intense and it feels like I can go deeper inside him than I ever could go with any of my hook ups. don't get me wrong I've experienced some good ass ! And I've had some guys go deep in me as well.  But there is a place that only my Boo can reach in me just like there is that one place only I can reach in him.  That takes years of connection; something you can't achieve in 20 minutes to an hour.



4. TRICKS ARE FOR KIDS!

As a grown man I don't have much time to play games with the kiddies.  You know,  the pretty boy that gets his self esteem from guys drooling over him and wanting to be with him.  There is a legion of guys that get off on attention given to them.  Many have no intention of hooking up.  They're just there to be validated on how good looking they are.  Many will go out of their way for you to pay attention to them.

With my partner there are no cat and mouse games played.  We know what we want and we give and receive it.  We give each other the attention and love we both need.  We don't have to validate our egos with these "Chase me" antics 90% of these clones out there make.



5. LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES YOU NEVA KNOW !


Hook ups are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.  This could be good or this could be bad.........REALLY bad ! 


6. FOREPLAY AND AFTERPLAY.  AND SOMETIMES EVEN A MIDNIGHT SNACK !

Self explanatory!


7. SAYING THE WORDS "I LOVE YOU"


Just being able to say the words "I love you."  Yes its good to hear every now and then, "Whoa ! That was hot !" or "you're good !" or even "Thanks ! I needed that." But nothing comes close to hearing, "I love you." 

8. DO I KNOW YOU ?

One thing that's so annoying is guys who act like they've never saw you before in their lives when you know and they know you was knee deep in it just a week ago.  Not that you have to marry the person but some people are so socially dumb they don't even know a human response like "Hello."


9. I DON'T HAVE TO DRIVE HOME

Why?

I'm already there.


10. LET'S DO IT AGAIN.

One of the best things is that we can do it again and again.  There's no boundaries, no one or two week rule, no welcome being worn.  

I've shared some stories with you that I thought were hot times but I know those are times with those people, I may never have again.  Yeah I had a few repeats.  But once its done its done.  The good thing with my partner is we don't get bored with each other nor do we have to track each other down for a good roll in the sack.  Even though every now and then we may go out for a "snack" or two, we know the real meal is at home and there is no one that can compete with that.


5 comments:

  1. All so very, very true. And the most annoying thing about hitting the clubs: Those asshats who are there to be noticed. You hit that one right square on the dickhead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    Big Whack Attack. I erased your comment by accident. I had a bunch of spam. In the process of erasing I got yours I apologize for that. I hope I didn't erase any more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All so very, very true. And the most annoying thing about hitting the clubs: Those asshats who are there to be noticed. You hit that one right square on the dickhead.


    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark, this may be my favorite post of yours yet. Very well said. The connection that you and your Boo have with each other is great and that you appreciate the joys of true intimacy. I have experienced what it is like to be able to just hold each other after truly making love and feel that unique bond that is so much more than that moment of orgasm. The "snacks" are great but a "meal" is much more satisfying. So happy for you and your man! Thanks for sharing these wonderful truths.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what great life and you living now! happy for you!!!

    Xersex & http://menforxersex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com