Saturday, August 1, 2015

A LOLLIPOP LIFE ON THE BACK BURNER

Well a few weeks ago I started a new blog on tumblr called alollipoplife.com for some reason the dot com site is not active even though I paid for it to connect with my tumbler.   A lollipop life is still active but its under alollipoplife.tumblr.com.  You can always go and visit there.  At this time however, I most likely won't be posting there for awhile since the Casting Couch is my main focus.

I already have a great audience here and its easier to manage. 
I hope you all have a fun and safe weekend.

Ciao for now !

2 comments:

  1. I love this your blogspot version!!!!

    i'm back with http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2015/08/musketeers-mousquetaires-viiviii.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that I have a difficult time keeping fresh content on two blogspot blogs and also on Tumblr. I could give up my day job and just do this, but I don't have a sugar daddy to take care of me! LOL!

    Where you go, I will follow. But I am like Xersex in that I enjoy your blog here the most because it is so easy to comment. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com