IMAGE OF THE DAY

IMAGE OF THE DAY

YESTERDAY

YESTERDAY

Friday, August 14, 2015

A DAY IN THE SUN


It was a beautiful day Jon and I decided to take a hike down by the river.
It had been quite sometime since I been down there.  After getting lost twice
I finally found the right exit and I still had to ask one of the residents.
THANKS AGAIN JON FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

 Showing off the tan line and those beautiful butt cheeks.



                            "Not bad for an old man !" He said with a smile.
                             I could not help but to find irony
                             in that statement taking that he ran circles 
                             around me during the hike.
                                          
                       


After some fun in the water he enjoyed himself with a few strokes.




Jon powered by XTube

7 comments:

  1. love this sexy old guy wanking! what a pity we can't see jis cum!!!

    enjoy my last post

    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2015/08/foot-worship-feetish-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jon is such a hot guy! Wow, he has an awesome body for any age. So did you join him naked in the water?? You know I can be nosy like that! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No.after seeing how great shape hes in i didn't even take my shirt off. I know i shouldnt be so self conscience but....thats how it goes.I did agreat sight to see. Pics are great but its so much better when the naked body is in front of you.

      Delete
    2. I am sure that staying dressed while Jon was naked was also a turn on for him. I think being nude in front of a clothed person is a hot. But don't be shy. Next time, strip down and jump in the water too!

      Delete
  3. I agree Mark should have taken his clothes off in front of me. I would like to see his naked butt. He's seen my erect dick, but I haven't seen his.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O.K. Next time I will take my clothes off where ever we are shooting. Hopefully by then I'd be in better shape. LOL

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com