Saturday, July 25, 2015

BUTT SEX:
Redefining the masculinity of a man

I just love how it feels after being fucked in the ass.
I feel different.  But it's a good different.

I feel very masculine.
My virility is authenticated.

There is something very liberating about taking it up the ass.
Maybe its the rebellion of how society views a man who likes it up his butt.

All I know is after its done, I got my clothes on and I'm going throughout my day,
I stand taller, I feel stronger and I never embodied more masculinity than after a good man on man romping.

So what can it be?
The answer for me and maybe only me, lies within the lines of these sentences:

Yesterday I had the pleasure of getting fucked for the first time in three years.
It all started as he laid me on my stomach .

I laid there face down moaning with pleasure 
as he buried his face in the crack of my ass.

Soon after I would feel his hard rod pressing against my anal cavity.
I felt a searing pain as he started to go deeper and deeper.

"Slowly!" I exclaimed feeling his thickness hitting the nerves of my walls.
He took his time with me, getting me used to him filling me up with his manhood.

"BREATHE," He whispered in my ear from behind.
I began to take deep breaths as if my life depended on it.

Slowly but surely, what once was pain and agony 
turned into sheer ecstasy.

Then he began to pump.
He began pumping in and out my butt with major force.
All I could do at that moment is grip the sheets and whimper
as he plowed in and out my hole.

He positioned me so that we were both on our knees.
From behind he began to forcefully pound 
harder, faster, and faster.

Like the doggie position he had me in, I howled.

Believe it or not I got more pleasure and comfort from his fast, hard pounding
than from his long strokes. Although the impact was intense from the hard pumps,
I got more relief than the long deep strokes. Those fuckers felt like they would never end.
They were almost unbearable. But he was excellent in easing the pain. He would talk
to me and tell me how sexy I was for taking it like a good boy.
And when he fucked me on my back, whenever it was too much
he told me,"Look at me !" 
We would look intently into each others eyes. 
It was as if he was communicating with his eyes easing any pain.

The only things that one would be able to hear in that room was
The sound of our bodies clapping together and me hollering
in agony, ecstasy.....whatever the hell it was.
And whatever it was felt great.

So what does this have to do with a man's masculinity?

EVERYTHING!

There is a physical and mental strength one has to posses to be able
to take such a powerful force  entering a very sensitive  part of the body.

Butt sex is a very virile and powerful activity 
between two men.

The intensity when you stare into each others eyes,
the grunts, the sweat:
Its male eroticism amplified.

Today as I'm at home relaxing
I could still feel the sensation
of my hole being gaped open.
 Its like he's still inside me.

Imagine the irony of society's view.

Butt fucking has been seen as dirty.
Some see it as perverse.

For decades gay anal sex has been the butt of many comedian's jokes.
pun is intended.

And for the man who receives it
he is often seen as weak, a sissy, or less than masculine.

What society has failed to understand 
is the power exchange between the top and bottom.

What they don't see and won't see
Is the sexual strength both men posses behind closed door.

Butt fucking is NOT for every gay man. 
Many gay men don't like it. And that is alright
because we are all different.

But for those who do like it 
and for those who practice it PROPERLY,
it can be the the very essence of masculine bonding. 











7 comments:

  1. Mark, I really enjoyed reading about your experience. You summed it up so well. A bottom is not necessarily some weaker guy during sex. In fact, good bottoms really can have a lot of control in the situation. (Not that I am speaking from experience...wait, who am I kidding? LOL!). The energy between two men during sex is hot, no matter which role you happen to be in.

    So I am interested in who seduced you to bottom after three years of being only a top? I may need to use some of his moves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be sharing more about him my next post but I will tell you he was hot. We clicked as soon as we met.. I saw him at the eagle last night . Actually I wouldn't mind getting fucked more often but 1. There are a million bottoms to one top which make it close to impossible to bottom and number 2. The ones that are tops were just not patient enough to get me into a bottom mode.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post! You hit the nail on the head. There are way too many gay men who will not even try being a bottom because somehow the think that a bottom is less of a "man". As someone who Flip Flop Fucks all the time I can for sure tell yo it takes a "real Man" to open his hole and let those Dicks in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I've never experienced it myself. A buddy rimmed me - didn't do a thing for me at all. But, I can say my first wife loved anal sex. I mean, she's ask for it! I always took my time getting her ready before pounding like a madman. So, I guess if I was looking for men, I'd be looking for a bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm only top, but by request. I'm so strange, I'm at least 90% into oral, from kisses to swallowing cum! If one guy asks me to be fucked and I'm enough excited to, I fuck him.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com