Thursday, April 9, 2015

PRETTY BROWN BROWN :
An Erotic Journey of Men And Their Brown Skin


Pretty Brown Brown

                                                   Slowly pulling off the Undies.






















                                                                                                      Laurance and his BIG OLE BOOTY

                                                      Robert in relax mode
                                           Check out those sexy ass dimples !






























   Anthony sexy as ever even with clothes on.

                                    Chocolate by the Window Pane
                                                    

                    Caramel in My Bed



















From the Back

13 comments:

  1. The "window pane" shot is so sexy to me! Where do you find your models?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all, but IV is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one above Anthony with the waistband of his underware showing off that Sexy Treasure Trail
    YUM πŸ‘…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Ricky. I will be posting some pics of him soon. Yeah, That trail is a treat !

      Delete
  4. Beautiful set, Mark! My favorite is Chocolate by the Window Pane...a very sensual and strong image...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would definitely melt if I had some Caramel in My Bed πŸ‘…

    ReplyDelete
  6. #7 & #8 incredible sex appeal!!!!

    happy sunGAY with some kisses for you

    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2015/04/kisses-bisous.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com