IMAGE OF THE DAY

IMAGE OF THE DAY

YESTERDAY

YESTERDAY

Sunday, April 12, 2015

NEW LOOK



The Male Casting Couch has a new look.

Every few weeks I change my blog around just  because I get easily bored with the same look all the time.  Usually I don't make a big announcement but because a few things were moved around I wanted my viewers not to miss out on the features especially the blog list. Its the support of my fellow bloggers that have made the success of my blog possible.



To find the blog list just scroll down toward the bottom of the blog. There you will find both the Archive widget and the Blog List.  And by all means if you are a regular visitor to my blog  FOLLOW, FOLLOW, FOLLOW ! I'm very encouraged my the amount of hits I get on a daily basis. What I love even more is being able to keep you guys updated through subscribing / following. And of course chat. I love hearing from you. Feedback is what helps us grow as artists.  Comments whether good bad or ugly lets me know what you like and what you don't so COMMENT, FOLLOW, and ENJOY.


 And now a shout out :

a{Gay}tekeeper{iam}

All the Anonymous comments and support

barefootmen

Uncle Barry : My Favorite Uncle :-)

guysfrombehind

bigwhackattack
Because Masturbation is a wonderful feeling ! :-)

lukescoolass

tonyitalian1951 for your support

Xersex

There are many more shouts. But I will save those for later. Time for work. Till we meat again. :-) Did you get that? lol

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Love the community that has formed between so many wonderful people. Keep blogging my friend! (And I enjoyed Colton's song being the guy who is usually first on the dance floor! If I only had a dance partner! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out Mark! Your blog and photographic work - in particular - are a great source of inspiration for my efforts! Thanks!
    BTW, beautiful images in today's post....and great pun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out, bro! I really appreciate it. " 'Til we meat again." - great idea, buddy...and any time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVING the look and the banner.

    Thanks for the shout out

    ReplyDelete
  5. That b\w pic of three men relaxing as if post sex
    Hooooot ♨ ♨ ♨

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ALWAYS love your blog, whatever the layout is!
    you blog is great and also your generosity for your shout out for my http://menforxersex.blogspot.com!
    humbled thankful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com