Tuesday, March 3, 2015

TALES OF MY MISCHIEVOUS THIRTIES: MY BIRTHDAY SPANKING

One of my best times at my old hang out was the night my ass turned red.
At the bar was this bartender Keith. He was a good looking White gentleman.  He was definitely a Daddy type with salt and pepper hair, nice strong shoulders and biceps.  He had somewhat of an intimidating presence with his size, and his stare was intense especially with people he was not familiar with.  But he became one of my favorite bartenders, even if it was at a price; a price I didn't mind paying.

It was my 33rd birthday. The bar was well attended with hot guys which was even better.
As usual most of the guys had their own social circles in the bar.  I never was a big bar person. My main motivation for going to the bars was to cruise.  Outside of that, I didn't go out much.

Not having my own social circle, I figured I wouldn't stay long.  I pulled up a chair and made my request.  He starts off jokingly harassing me about how young I looked.  

Keith: What are you doing in here!  

Me: Getting a drink!

Keith: Hold up! Let me see your I.D!

Keith: What! Are you shitting me ?

Me: No Sir! I'm not! And by the way where's my free drink!

Keith: I'll give you your free drink! Get your ass over here!

He walks from behind to the edge of the bar where the last chair is.  He motions me to him and pats his knee as to communicate for me to sit.  I walk over to him with a big grin because this guy is HOT but also with slight embarrassment from all the attention.

Keith: Today is....

Me: Mark

Keith: Mark's Birthday.  He thinks he deserves a free drink!

There's Laughter in the crowd.  "You're gonna get your Birthday drink but you're still gonna have to pay for it." he says mischievously.  

Keith: Today Mark is 33!

The crowd cheers. He turns to me and begins to pull my pants down. "What the hell are you doing!" I shout in laughter and amazement.

He bends me over his knee and he begins to smack my bare ass right there in the bar for all to see. "1!" the crowd shouts. Smack ! "2" again jeering and laughing.  At this time I'm laughing along and still wincing with each strike but having a great time. This was my first time ever being spanked and I must say being over this guy's knee with his strong arms holding and spanking me got me excited. Close to the last strike, my butt was burning.  Even as dark as my skin is there was a red hand print on each cheek.  He pulled me up with my butt still exposed, and whispered in my ear, "You liked that didn't you?" "It was alright." I shrugged with a slight grin. 

"I know you did. I felt you getting hard when your dick was on my knee." He said with a smile.
Now I was even more embarrassed yet still turned on at the same time.  Keeping my ass toward the bar he slightly tugged on my pants to see my cock. "You're still hard." he said then he gave a quick yank on my dick and pulled my pants up.  I kid you not if that man would have bent me over the bar and fucked the hell out of me in front of everybody I would have let him do it !

"Happy Birthday!" he said with a smile and offered me my drink of choice. 
For about a month I would go in every Thursday night that he was working for a public spanking. We never had sex because of his committed relationship but he made me hot enough with his spank sessions. 

Shortly after, he moved out of town with his partner.  I often think back to those times. I think its time for me to get spanked again.






10 comments:

  1. Hot story as always and if you ever need a spanking the BUTT BANDITS are butt a phone call away

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle B. I been a bad boy ! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark, what a great memory! If you don't have anyone to spank that hot ass of yours on your next birthday, just call me! I am all about celebrating birthdays the right way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mark, it's Carol from Welcome to my Boudoir.
    Here is the reason I'm moving to tumblr.

    I hope you will not be cut out by Goggle.

    We're writing to tell you about an upcoming change to the Blogger Content
    Policy that may affect your account.

    In the coming weeks, we'll no longer allow blogs that contain sexually
    explicit or graphic nude images or video. We'll still allow nudity
    presented in artistic, educational, documentary, or scientific contexts, or
    where there are other substantial benefits to the public from not taking
    action on the content.

    The new policy will go into effect on the 23rd of March 2015. After this
    policy goes into effect, Google will restrict access to any blog identified
    as being in violation of our revised policy. No content will be deleted,
    but only blog authors and those with whom they have expressly shared the
    blog will be able to see the content we've made private.

    Our records indicate that your account may be affected by this policy
    change. Please refrain from creating new content that would violate this
    policy. Also, we ask that you make any necessary changes to your existing
    blog to comply as soon as possible, so that you won't experience any
    interruptions in service. You may also choose to create an archive of your
    content via Google Takeout
    (https://www.google.com/settings/takeout/custom/blogger).

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mean he didn't lead you around the bar by your cock to let the guys there join in? (wink) How fun. I've never been spanked like that - meaning I've never gotten a hard-on from it. But, then again, I've never had a hot dude sling me onto his lap to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that was my first time being spanked. I believe I was very excited about what was going on. Usually when i'm being spanked i'm turned on but not really erect. I guess I was horny for this guy.I do however have a pretty high sex drive also.

      Delete
  6. are you into spanking? me not, but I can recognize tastes are so different! but sure your tales and remembering are hot and so deeply sex involved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love spanking. I am more into spanking than being spanked. It just depends on the guy. Its all about chemistry.

      Delete
    2. I've other fixations, but not spanking!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com