Friday, March 20, 2015

RAPE HIM ? WTF !

I had a notion that this guy was going to be a little wilder than I was used to.  There is a slew of guys online that describe themselves as "submissive," however get them behind closed doors and there is a total agenda along with a script to match.

 I knew that I was dealing with an aggressive bottom from the moment he opened his mouth to give me directions to his place.  But I decided, "I'm out now and my partner's away. Why turn home and do nothing?" So I continued.

I get to his place and follow the instructions he left for me: Walk up the drive way, walk toward the back fence, open the fence door, follow the trail to the back sliding door where he would be laying in his grey underwear, ass up waiting.

Although it was a very hot sight to encounter, I am not used to going by a script and I am used to being more in control of the situation sexually, as well as setting the atmosphere.  But tonight I'm going to go with the flow and see what happens.  Besides, this guy looked good enough to eat !

He is a cute bearish white guy.  His body is definitely thick but very well portioned. He had one of those body types where he had plenty of jiggle when you smacked it.

 There's enough light for me to enjoy seeing the hair on his chest and some on his back and how his grey undies hugged  around his booty slightly below his butt cheeks. 



I definitely scored me a baby bear !!

I shared with him that I would like to get some clips of us for my blog which he agreed on the condition of remaining anonymous.  I just have to say that trying to get good footage while fucking a guy is a bitch ! 

So I walk in, taking in the sight of that voluptuous ass. Quickly without any foreplay I get my condom and lube out and prepare his ass to be fucked.








Opening up his hole I get him ready for my cock. He's just as eager as I am. I am rock hard at this time and I'm ready to go in. He lays there and gets ready for me to fuck him.







Talking about Plush ! And Warm ! And Moist ! I felt like I could have came just going in ! I had to pace myself because this guy was nice. He had an ass that gave me pleasure for days! Just thinking about this guy's ass has got me hard. This guy was one of those macho bear type with a deep voice. I was in ecstasy when I heard him moan and sigh.  He had a squeaky bed that gave it even more of an erotic effect. I thought I would lose my mind from the excitement . 

TMCC powered by XTube






We fucked for a bout 15 minutes and then he asked me if he could taste my cock. so I unwrapped, rinsed off and he got on his knees and started to blow me. At this point I wanted to see him in a different light. He had a red jockstrap on his dresser.

"Put this on ." I said. "Yes Sir." he responded. He got in the jockstrap. I ordered him on the bed.  He lays on his back with his head hanging over the bed.......And that's when things got a little strange.

 Bearboy: Rape me!

Me: What !?

Bearboy : Rape my throat ! 

Now we did talk earlier over the phone. He mentioned that he likes it rough. I explained to him that I am an assertive Top when it comes to D/s play but I am not really rough. He really got off on having his power taken, however I am more about gaining control through trust. 

We both agreed to play things by ear but I guess he figured he would incorporate it into our play.

He sits up and grabs my hand, places my hand around his throat and shows me how to fuck his face.  So he's laying there head over the bed. I'm grabbing his throat slightly chocking him as I'm ramming my dick down his throat.  His face begins to turn red and his eyes begin to water.  That's when I let up and pause for a moment.  Now I must say. I HATE violence and breath play is way too deep for me!  But being able to ram his throat like that was an amazing sensation. Not to mention there was a surge of control and power I felt. I'm not going to lie. It was an amazing feeling. The only problem was that's a power I'm not used to and I don't think tapping into that power, for me, is something I'd want to do again. He kept requesting for me to do things that were just a little too sinister for my taste so I suggested maybe I wasn't what he was looking for. 

No ! Don't leave! I just wanted you to try something different." He exclaimed.  " I tried it. I didn't like it." I said. 

Me: Maybe we can come to a compromise.  

Bearboy: There is a darker side to you. It came out when you were chocking me. I heard it in your voice. You have it, you just won't let it come out.

Me: I'm sure I do......But that's not how I prefer to get control of my partner.

Babybear: So what can we do?

Me: Do you like to be blindfolded?

Babybear: Hell yeah! 

So I get my blue bandana out and tie it around his head so he can't see. I love blindfolding my boys and gagging them with my underwear. Its something  about hearing their muffled moans in my drawers that drives me crazy. So I place my dark blue jockstrap that I was wearing in his mouth and begin to fuck him. He's moaning and loving every inch.



                                             Bearboy Gagged







Fucking the Bear powered by XTube  We fucked for a good time. We fucked so long that the lube that we used started to make an oozing cream. It was so good I just stepped back and watched his body in amazement. 

                                          Ass Cream



Ass Cream powered by XTube

After we were done we laid up a chatted for awhile. I got my clothes back on and took off. I later text him to thank him for hosting. I knew I wouldn't hear back from him nor did I expect to. He was in a league of his own with his extreme play. But I can say I did have a fun time getting well acquainted with that ass.









10 comments:

  1. what an interesting experience!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was a nice guy but a little much for me. However, I will say he had an ass that was AMAZING.

      Delete
  2. Quite an adventure there, Mark! I enjoyed reading your thoughts on your personal boundaries as much as about the actual experience. I would have held back and not done anything too far out of my comfort zone either. And I did enjoy his moans as well! Thanks for sharing this experience. It was like I was there as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This dude was a MAN ! He was hairy, thick and had a deep masculine voice when he spoke. Hearing him moaning the way he did made me crazy. And yes I like Domination to a certain degree, but forcing something on someone, even if it is requested is a route I choose not to go.

      Delete
  3. thanks for the vids during the sex! man he has a great asshole(love the hair)looked moist,i don't know how you didn't want to eat that beauty out first? By the way you have a beautiful big cock also;) would love to see more of it and also as it fucks in and out of a hole;)
    thanks for my boner!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anonymous. His ass was sheer ecstasy !I don't know why I didn't just dig in and start munching. I think I was so horny buy this guy I just wanted that ass immediately. Thank you for the compliment also. I've been told often that my cock is nice and big. I do believe it's an o.k. size. Its definitely not huge but it usually gets the job done. :-) I will attempt to show it a bit more. Its just so hard being the model and the photographer. I learned that during this session. LOL

      Thanks for commenting. Keep coming back.

      Delete
  4. Great post. I know that was fun and exhilirating. That ass looks tasty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the GIF with the dick about to go into his ass. Would love to try some of that or oral stuff for a photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the images in this post, Mark! Beautiful and hot....will be back to absorb more!

    Sorry to hear about you-tube...

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOve the gif as you are about to fuck him...Love this video session

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com